For female Nevermore fans only......

Who's the hottest member of Nevermore - Past or present?

• Warrel

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Jim

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Jeff

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Van

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Curran

• Pat

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Tim

• Total voters
Originally posted by Faith
all I have to say is you peopel rock :headbang: .... and yes I voted for Warrel, but then again I'm a singer and he's DAMN good at what he does....tryed to get a kiss outta me once and I told him to piss off, and Jeff is such a cutie...he tryed to bumb a cigerette offa me and I carded him....boy looks like he's 12 years old :lol:...... but Van is the only one I gave something to......that would be this great anch I had made the mistake of wearing....he liked it so much that I had to give it to him...:lol: I know...I'm a sucker.......anyway that's my two cents........:D
Faith, I'm a bit lazy to check it in your profile but can I ask how old you are?

Who's the best in bed? Pat
Who has the biggest wanker? Van
Who has the most hair on their ass? Van
Who smells the worst? Wasn't paying much attention
Who's the biggest drunk? Warrel, hands down!

Originally posted by Unregistered
Who's the best in bed? Pat
Who has the biggest wanker? Van
Who has the most hair on their ass? Van
Who smells the worst? Wasn't paying much attention
Who's the biggest drunk? Warrel, hands down!
Now that was something..... I'm wondering.... :rolleyes:

Any I thought I was the only one that thought WD was hot. Damn, so why hasn't he ever been married??? Maybe he really is gay. Holy shit! That would suck.

Originally posted by Satana
Any I thought I was the only one that thought WD was hot. Damn, so why hasn't he ever been married??? Maybe he really is gay. Holy shit! That would suck.
You may go check out the thread about Pat O'Brien stating he was kicked out from the band just because he wasn't a queer..... :lol: