For female Nevermore fans only......

Who's the hottest member of Nevermore - Past or present?

• Warrel

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Jim

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Jeff

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Van

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Curran

• Pat

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Tim

• Total voters
I totally thought Jim would do much better in this poll than he's doing.

Back in the Sanctuary days the girls used to go ga-ga for him.

So sad..............

I guess Curran gets to be the new dark-haired cutie in the band.

How the hell did Curran get so many votes all of the sudden????? Damn, if I could vote more than once I'd give Jim...I mean the musketeer a vote or two... even if he isn't my fave.... he's still really cute.

I was bored and reading old posts...... and this poll is hysterical. Who would have ever thought that the ladies would be hot for the evil lead singer? Just goes to show.... singers always win the battle of the babes.

I am laughing so hard at this thread, I'm rolling on the floor of my office!!!

It's Pat, ladies -- PulEEEZE!!

And they're all fucking easy. Gimme a break!

Fuckin' hell, my name is so similiar to the thread starter's that I thought I posted this...

Looks like I can't vote because I'm a guy...

*looks around*

... Jeff is the hottest...

*runs away*

Angel

all I have to say is you peopel rock :headbang: .... and yes I voted for Warrel, but then again I'm a singer and he's DAMN good at what he does....tryed to get a kiss outta me once and I told him to piss off, and Jeff is such a cutie...he tryed to bumb a cigerette offa me and I carded him....boy looks like he's 12 years old :lol:...... but Van is the only one I gave something to......that would be this great anch I had made the mistake of wearing....he liked it so much that I had to give it to him...:lol: I know...I'm a sucker.......anyway that's my two cents........:D

Damn, it's about time people on this board lightened up. When I first posted this poll everyone was so pissy. I just thought it would be funny to see who the girls liked.

And I would have to agree that I think Warrel is voting for himself on every Kinko's computer he can find. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And to Battle Angel ---- I didn't mean to copy your name, I just loved Sanctuary too!!!!

I think I need to start a new Metal Sludge type poll....

Who's the best in bed?
Who has the biggest wanker?
Who has the most hair on their ass?
Who smells the worst?
Who's the biggest drunk?

Any other ideas?