For guitarists (with whammy bars on their guitars)

I'm guessing you're talking about the ones avaliable to buy in shops??
If so, I wouldn't know but Yngwie's actual guitar has all the frets scalloped.

I tested a malmsteen strat and it was scalloped at all frets, I didnt like it but maybe it wasnt set correctly cus many tries it in the shop and so on..but if you like scalloped I am sure its a good guitar.

yngwie popularized scalloping frets, yes all of the them are scalloped. Personally i only like the last 4 frets scalloped like on JEMS.

Tnx...yeah i have seen the whole vid...hes pretty grim at guitar...

EDIT: Does someone have a tab on that? and on the song i cant hear
the thing he play at 00:28 and i have listen to the song 3 times ^^

War_Blade said:
what? that guitar is a string through!
GOTHSTD-23b39d1a94c6c28eadb2ed9e501e9325.jpg

if your in the market for a new guitar get an ibanez rg

This one is string through indeed. I've got the model with the tremolo. Sucks... Pretty much.

Ibanez you say? Hmm... I was always kinda suspicious with Ibanez guitars. If you say so... I'm gonna check out the RG. But which RG model? Prestige?

War_Blade said:
prestige without a doubt my man. I would never buy another brand after owning an ibanez.

Really? How's your hand going on the fretboard? Did you fix it in any way? Stupid question, most guitars need some tremolo fixing and balancing. Did you have any problems with the tremolo when you changed string gauge? If you changed.
I'll follow your advice man.

well any floating bridge has to be adjusted when you change string gauge. It is a fairly easy fix though and can be done in a few minutes

yea,floyds are super easy to use.People just over dramatize things.

That guitar is not string thru, it has a stopbar tailpiece, don't you know anything about guitars, string thru is where there is no stop bar and when the strings go into the guitar body.

War_Blade said:
well any floating bridge has to be adjusted when you change string gauge. It is a fairly easy fix though and can be done in a few minutes

Yeah, of course. In a few minutes? Great.
When I was trying to fix my bloody tremolo, not only it took my hours, I didn't achieve anything too. I guess it won't be the same with an Ibanez.
Are ibanez tremolos original Floyd Rose, or are they made by Ibanez?