For Hardcore Opeth Fans

Martyr

Jul 21, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Well, I have an older sister who was present at the Montreal Opeth Damnation Tour Show at the Medley, and she grabbed a piece of paper off the stage at the end of the show, which she thought was the setlist, but it turns out that they're jot notes of the lyrics to Benighted, and must be written by Mikael Akerfeldt himself, and I know they're written by him because they're just small jot notes, doesn't even have the chorus written and has lots of ........'s after some parts.

Do you guys think I could get any money at all for this?
Even if I can't, it's so cool to have it because he's one of my Idols.

I don't really, I just want to see what it worth, and the cool thing is that they were written by Mikael, that's why I think it's a big deal, well not big, but it's really cool.

I'd love to have it and would probably bid on it, but I'd say just keep it, because Opeth isn't big enough to really make a huge sale, maybe $100 tops, and that's probably pushing it. Just enjoy it. :)

I don't think I made it clear enough that I DON'T want to sell it, but that I want to see what it might be worth. I don't plan on selling it, I'd like to make that clear, just seeing what people think.

when i see anything autographed by opeth go for any amount of money (which i havent), then id be able to let you know what its worth. until then, im sure its worth slightly less than how much the paper originally costed...since it now has ink on it, and is worthless to someone who might be willing to purchase a blank sheet of paper.

illbeleavinnow said:
I was just about to go kamikaze on everyone for missing the point you just pointed out Martyr. o_O

I need to decorate my walls more. AlL I have know is a paper bag from Bull Moose Music. I can't describe it, but if you see it you'd want it on your wall too.

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKIG HOW MUCH YOU'D GET FOR IT!? :yell:

Moron :bah:

I'm not sure how much you'd get for it. Really depends. If you find some Opeth fanatic bordering on crazy on eBay, he'll probably give you 500 bucks for it. Someone else(most likely not an Opeth fan) might not even care and blow his nose on it. I think you should use your imagination. Not that it's really worth any money. It's more sentimental. If I were you, I'dd frame it instead of pinning it.