FOR SALE: Caparison Applehorn

Well the Caparison is sold, but I have a bunch of other stuff, I'll lump all that stuff together and put them in another thread

brutal... you didnt give that enough time at -all- bro...

I woulda scooped it up.

oh well.

Hi,

Just checking to see where things stand regarding the shipping. I sent a couple emails but didn't hear back so I'm not sure if they're getting through or what. Please lemme know what's up though. Thanks.

Hi,

Just checking to see where things stand regarding the shipping. I sent a couple emails but didn't hear back so I'm not sure if they're getting through or what. Please lemme know what's up though. Thanks.

Still nothing after a month???!!!! That sucks, dude.....
SOMEBODY needs to get their shit together and complete the sale...:mad:

Paypal refunded me $200 and said that you are responsible for the balance ($625). Can you please paypal that to me asap? I just really want this to be over asap. Thanks.

Yeah, last I heard from him was about a month ago and he said he was gonna check into shipping the guitar to me in Alaska. I said if he didn't wanna do that, he could ship it to my place in Arizona, no problem. Days went by and I emailed to see what he found out but I haven't heard back. It's one thing if he's had stuff come up and I can certainly understand that, but he hasn't responded to any form of communication I've sent his way.

I sent him another message via paypal and just said that if I didn't hear back, I'd assume we would do a refund. I didn't hear back but paypal only refunded me $200, saying that the seller is responsible for the rest. They (paypal) said they would try to get the rest but it's really up to the seller and according to them, the transaction is "complete" :(

Oy, sorry about that man, that's a bum deal. If it's any consolation, I haven't seen him post here since then either - maybe he met a "tragic accident..."