For the newbies

I think there's a general limit of two items per person, but if the line is short enough, you can rotate through again if you have a few more.

As for what to get signed, virtually anything goes. At PP, I've seen bands sign guitars for people before.

What to do w/ guitar after signing? I want to have my Warwick signed by Marco but it's pretty heavy to carry around...freaking 10 lb bass lol

And for gosh sakes, stay hydrated, if you don't it could lead to serious problems.

If you see a guy running around in a hawaiin shirt, shorts, and a visor don't laugh at him because he looks out of palce in a sea of black, that is "The Promoter" Glenn.

Be careful, you might be asked to play it! :lol:

We have in/out privileges there - so feel free to take it back to your car/hotel, etc.

I'd scare everybody lol..I'm a rookie like my handle on here says, lol...thankfully, it would be far enough from any bass amp....the only tune I know so far ain't even metal..

It'd be in the car and that's scary for me, I don't need my dream bass ripped off

It's been said some have had guitars signed, so it's been done. Either way I'll have other opportunities if I decide to bring it.

Oh, believe me, I know it's been done. It doesn't mean it's still allowed. Robbing banks is still a crime, but it's been done. ;) :lol:

I am not sure though. I'm sure Glenn or Jen could clarify that just for you to be safe. Either way, like you said, you'll have plenty of opportunities (at the Artmore for instance).

That is a wicked Warwick btw.

Oh, believe me, I know it's been done. It doesn't mean it's still allowed. Robbing banks is still a crime, but it's been done. ;) :lol:

I am not sure though. I'm sure Glenn or Jen could clarify that just for you to be safe.

It would be okay to bring in a bass before the signing session and taking it out afterward.

~Jen

And for gosh sakes, stay hydrated, if you don't it could lead to serious problems.

Agreed. And I don't think he's necessarily talking alcoholic drinks either. Also, WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN!! You will be partying with 1200 of your closest friends, including their colds, flus, etc. A number of people (including me) got sick last year with a nasty cold. We've dubbed it the "ProgPower Plague" :erk:

If you see a guy running around that looks like he should be at a Jimmy Buffet concert, that is "The Promoter" Glenn.

Fixed! :loco::lol:

Also, WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN!! You will be partying with 1200 of your closest friends, including their colds, flus, etc. A number of people (including me) got sick last year with a nasty cold. We've dubbed it the "ProgPower Plague" :erk:

Ugh. I've gotten it three of the last four years. Usually it hits me Sunday. Last year it hit a few hours early, and I had to bail on the last 20 mins of Fates.

It's understandable, though, considering that PP is a 4 day grind for some people (but an enjoyable grind). My goal this year - sleep enough to not get sick. If that fails, my backup goal will be to drink enough to pickle any germ that dares get close to me.

Steve in Philly

Or bring the alcohol gel to keep hands clean.

Still debating bringing the Wick....lol, so if ya guys see some crazy chick with a Heavy bass gig bag....

Edit: think I'm just gonna bring the pick guard from my Sqier p-bass instead. The wick is my baby, the risk is too much.

Agreed. And I don't think he's necessarily talking alcoholic drinks either. Also, WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN!! You will be partying with 1200 of your closest friends, including their colds, flus, etc. A number of people (including me) got sick last year with a nasty cold. We've dubbed it the "ProgPower Plague" :erk:

Probably won't help. Almost everyone seems to get sick every year. ;)

Ok, so I'm definitely going to be eating vit C and such like candy and bathing in sanatizer. I can't afford to catch anything. >_>

So, during the signing sessions we're allowed one photo, I think? And I read that video is only okay in the lobby, so my question is: would it be ok to video my stuff getting signed by the guys instead of taking the picture with a band member? I mean, as long as it's ok with them.

So, during the signing sessions we're allowed one photo, I think? And I read that video is only okay in the lobby, so my question is: would it be ok to video my stuff getting signed by the guys instead of taking the picture with a band member? I mean, as long as it's ok with them.

Each person is allowed 2 items. If you have more than 2, and there is time, you can go back in line to have the band sign your additional items. And yes, video is permitted in the lobby.

~Jen

Another dumb question...

Is it ok if me and my friend check out the goings on at Artmore Friday night even if we're not attending the show that day? We both get to my moms that night and I thought it'd be fun to go and check it out.