For the revolution, You Tube.

Noxal

Feb 12, 2007
Im looking at youtube everyday, for kalmah, and click on date, to see the new kalmah stuffs on youtube.

I dont know if its the new song, but its kinda awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to join this forum after hearing this song just so I could say how bad ass this song is. Kalmah is the greatest melodic death metal band of all time!!! This song is one of the sickest songs I've ever heard. I cannot wait for this new album.

cool song it is really awesome the vocalist and the guitars and keyboard all of them are fucking masterpiece, keep it up KALMAH

Hell yeah. I stopped listening to the new Arsis CD (which is fucking phenomenal btw) to listen to this track. Can't wait for the new release. This song kicks so much swampass.

Kalmah you have done it again, a fucking swampy masterpiece! Its good that they've brought the old screams back and mixed them in with the deeper growls, hopefully its carried out on the rest of the album, in my opinion it seems like a mix between swampsong and the black waltz. This band just can't disappoint whatever they do. At about the same time all the in flames songs leaked from a sense of purpose but no, who cares, if you can listen to FOR THE REVOLUTION!

antti should be among the guitar legends already, with his amazing composing and playing skills.:worship:notworthy:worship:

D: its so powerful! if someone told me the new kalmah album would be better than all the previous ones i would surely not believe. YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE! KALMAH YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE! I WANT TO LIVE ON THE SWAMP THAT YOU GUYS RULE!
my love!
I CANT WAIT TO PUT YOUR FRESHY NEW ALBUM INTO MY HIFI AND LET YOUR MUSIC GRIND ME!
this is gonna be like ~40-minute-long musical orgasm.
and yet more than a month and a half WAITING! i hate to wait...

I like pekka's mixed singing: high screams and deep growls,
in my opinion one of the best metal singers,
if you hear his voice you have to think about his apearance,
which is the one of a monstrous finnish bear or something :D

hey ive been lurking for almost one and half a year on these forums and now it's finally done ! registered :p ! so id like to say that the song is pure awesomeness I like the vocal mixing the heavy and sharper riffs ... it's really a nice surprise .. this makes the waiting for the rest of the album even worse .. and the solo .. .OM MY GOD !!!! but I have to say honestly that I miss the Pure raw true ( or whatever you want to add ) Kalmah style form the 3 first albums .. when you listened to one of those songs you immediately knew it was Kalmah .. but well I guess I can't change anything :p