For the revolution, You Tube.

this new song is very promising. I'm glad the band has decided again to incorporate more harmonies and varied vocals into the arrangements. looking forward to For The Revolution! \m/

Just noticed how the guitar sound is almost perfect on the song:kickass:. Much better on the radio version that one. Thou i like the swamplords and -songs unclear "foggy" sound;P. But that's just great!!!!

The new song is alright, doesn't really have as much of that classic Kalmah feel to it, it's still good but not as Kalmah feeling. I'm just not convinced yet, hopefully the melodic swampyness of Kalmah is included in some of the other songs. Thats just my 2cents. :headbang:

The new song is alright, doesn't really have as much of that classic Kalmah feel to it, it's still good but not as Kalmah feeling. I'm just not convinced yet, hopefully the melodic swampyness of Kalmah is included in some of the other songs. Thats just my 2cents. :headbang:

I have to agree with you. That song doesn't give me the feeling that I have gotten from other Kalmah stuff.

man the best song always not the first the track lika all the albums like the black waltz not the best song etc but wait and see and i fell that antti kokko have a big influnce i know his style but wait and see

This song really is the worse Kalmah song yet. Every single song on the last 4 albums is better. I mean i'm sure the album will have alot of memorable melodys and riffs but this song is eh. I never wanna listen to that song again.

well it's true ... it doesn't suck I wouldn't say that if you listen to it without knowing it's kalmah well the song clearly owns everything but knowing kalmah has written the song ... it's disappointing ( at least for me ) to hear only the real Kalmah feeling at the beginning of the solo ... well at least it is the only part of the song which reminded me of the 3 first albums

Damn how does it not give that Kalmah feeling? Pretty sure this sounds a lot more like Swamplord, TWR, and Swampsong than any track on the Black Waltz. This track slays and t3h solo is money. Swampy money.

well it's true ... it doesn't suck I wouldn't say that if you listen to it without knowing it's kalmah well the song clearly owns everything but knowing kalmah has written the song ... it's disappointing ( at least for me ) to hear only the real Kalmah feeling at the beginning of the solo ... well at least it is the only part of the song which reminded me of the 3 first albums

Yea, no one ever said it sucked, but enfanterrible hit it right on the money. It's a great song over everything else, but knowing it's Kalmah kinda drags it down a notch, but I guess that's just being picky at best.