for those not american or british...

Originally posted by somefuckingwarrior
Do any of you guys get that shitty american and yes british pop music?
britain gets a fair share of shitty american pop so i was wondering about other euro countries :)

What, like Metallica?

like britney spears, backstreet boys, all the crappy rap singers that dont know what the fuck they are doin, including jennifer lopez. should i go on.

Just like Janne said :''I fucking hate the boybands''
Don't like britney's music neither,but looks: yes :p
Also Christina Aguilera:Not music,the ass :D

And Rap sucks bigtime ! :yuk:

I quess we all get that shit... but the asses are great thought

"olen vielä olen vielä jenni palikasta, ennen mulla oli vähän nyt minulla on paljon, mutta olen vielä olen vielä jenni palikasta" or something like that.... jenny from the block

Do any of you guys get that shitty american and yes british pop music?
britain gets a fair share of shitty american pop so i was wondering about other euro countries :)

It's always a good laugh watching British singles charts. A crappy pop groups, boy bands...I mean for fucks sake, where's the ROCK music? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Here in Ireland, we get Brit Pop in our fucking faces 24 hours a day.
Although we are not completely innocent, there are plenty of fucking idiots here manufacturing supposed groups such as :

Westlife (being the most annoying)
Six (manufactured on a tv show!!)
and many more heaps of shite.:mad:

Glad to bitch.
Shiny

Yup I live in the UK, music here on the radio sucks, those god aweful talentless boy bands make me wanna puke.
Add to that TV programmes like Popstars, talentless kids who sing flat and out of tune and are told before an audience of millions that they have talent.

Thank god for metal and the music I love.

like britney spears, backstreet boys, all the crappy rap singers that dont know what the fuck they are doin, including jennifer lopez. should i go on.

Yes, please do.

i know what you mean about the popstars programme.
that pisses me off!
im in canada at the moment, and would you believe those presenters for pop idol have brang it over here.
exactly the same thing!
like i tried getting away from it!

Originally posted by gaz
Yup I live in the UK, music here on the radio sucks, those god aweful talentless boy bands make me wanna puke.
Add to that TV programmes like Popstars, talentless kids who sing flat and out of tune and are told before an audience of millions that they have talent.

Thank god for metal and the music I love.

Oh the fucking irony.