For those who enjoyed "Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth"...

Well, I would think that a great start or great finish to a show would be the triumvirate wallop of
The Will To Give
The Sun Was In My Eyes: Part One
The Sun Was In My Eyes: Part Doom

I've never even heard the album. "It's no wonder, I feel so tired" Shedding The Deadwood is killer though.

I've never even heard the album. "It's no wonder, I feel so tired" Shedding The Deadwood is killer though.

:OMG: and you're in the official WoY thread.

:zombie:

Anyways, I'd love for the intro to be played. Definitely. First song.

Then, The Sun Was In My Eyes Parts 1 and Doom, Shedding the Deadwood, and Dragged Accross the Forest floor at the very end.

I think it would be essential to play the intro as the first song... Dragged Across A Forest Floor is a mighty ass kicker, and I think that The Ghost's of Summer's Past. I mean, hell, just imagine how killer the second half of that song would sound live! From a little past the three minute mark and out. Get the crowd clapping along... boomshakalaka!

So yea, my list would be:

Intro
Dragged Across A Forest Floor
The Ghosts Of Summer's Past
Shedding The Deadwood
The Will To Give

Orthodox Caveman - The Ghost's of Summer's Past. I mean, hell, just imagine how killer the second half of that song would sound live! From a little past the three minute mark and out. Get the crowd clapping along... boomshakalaka!

You know, I've often thought of us doing just that, starting in on the acoustic strumming part midway through and taking it home. Good suggestion!

+ Thanks for the rest of the feedback!

DG

:kickass:

If you guys did Dragged Across a Forest Floor I'd probably die. I think The Allure of the Earth would be really epic and awesome too. Just Dragged though, for sure.

Summer's Envy! (why hasn't anyone else mentioned this totally underrated song?) Dave, don't hold out on this one :headbang:

Also, Shedding the Deadwood and Dragged Across a Forest Floor.

Well, I would think that a great start or great finish to a show would be the triumvirate wallop of
The Will To Give
The Sun Was In My Eyes: Part One
The Sun Was In My Eyes: Part Doom

I agree; and Shedding the Deadwood.

You guys should come up to Moncton and play for my wedding anniversary (April 23). :loco:

What the hell.....
Just play the whole fukin album, i like them all:headbang:
Is there a possibility to come over to Europe.......Belgium......Think there's a big fanbase overhere too

So hard to pick! I think Intro, Part Doom, Allure, Deadwood, and August are my faves. Hm, half the album isn't really "favorite" tho is it! What can I say, I love it all. :)