for us "Bigger" metalheads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dametalone

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2006
where is a good place to find shirts on the net that are size 2XL? feel free to bring on the fat jokes, i dont care. I lost weight and used to be a 3XL lol.

LMAO... I'm fully willing to help anybody get into great shape in less than 4 or 5 months

I'm just tired of people asking me for help and then backing down like a pussy when I tell them about stuff like discipline, hard work and determination (they'd rather go back to their chair and drink beer all day)

if you're so mentally weak and mentally undisciplined that the cheap/worthless thrill of food and alchohol is more important than your health... well there's really nothing I can do can I??

No one wants to fucking get in shape with your help! No one fucking asked! Shut the fuck up, your fucking obcession with body building STOPS THE SECOND YOU LOG ONTO UM.

Fucking annoying.

LMAO... I'm fully willing to help anybody get into great shape in less than 4 or 5 months

I'm just tired of people asking me for help and then backing down like a pussy when I tell them about stuff like discipline, hard work and determination (they'd rather go back to their chair and drink beer all day)

if you're so mentally weak and mentally undisciplined that the cheap/worthless thrill of food and alchohol is more important than your health... well there's really nothing I can do can I??

Like you're actually a legit body builder...I bet you can't even bench 135.

Anyway I always get my merch from metaldisk.com.

uhmm this is about health not about bodybuilding (two totally different things)

you're talking to me about compassion?? I was a fat kid my whole life , teased and ridiculed so many times I would come home crying

I'm just tired of feeling sorry for people...

Status
Not open for further replies.