for us "Bigger" metalheads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be fat until freshman year and I worked out, dieted like fuck and lost 40 lbs.

Now I laugh at fat people.

People come in all shapes and sizes... yes it's possible to be too big (i.e. fat) but it's not really any of our business to go around telling people we don't know they're ''too big".

I'm an xxs, is that just as bad??

He posts on bodybuilding.com with me. I recall him saying he could do 335 or thereabouts (which is conincidentally my max as well).

335? I've got that up once. I can't push myself too much or I'll hurt my shoulders, which I need for baseball.

Edit: didn't see half the posts, so what i said was dumb.

But why the fuck did this turn into a disscusiuon on excerzize and shit. THe dude just wanted to know where to get some shirts.

squats kick so much ass

I do 215/225 20 rep ass to grass every rep

afterwards I pretty much collapse to the ground... such a glorious feeling LOL

good to see some athletes here...

I think bencing is more fun. But you can't just work out one muscle, anyways. In fact, you need to work out your whole body, preferably with a split routine. Most people in my gym never do squats, which is pretty sad.

I work one area each day. Arms moday, chest tues, shoulders, back, legs, cardio.

People come in all shapes and sizes... yes it's possible to be too big (i.e. fat) but it's not really any of our business to go around telling people we don't know they're ''too big".

I'm an xxs, is that just as bad??
I suppose you're right. I shouldn't have said what I said, but going to the gym is indeed a healthy suggestion. I don't generally tell people they need to go to the gym and eat right; in fact, I feel weird that I go to the gym religiously and eat right, because "normal people" aren't like that. However, I am certainly experiencing major benifits from my decidation to working out and nutrition.

getting really off topic here

back to the shirt thread... I wear Large and it fits me fairly well (I have around 53 inch shoulders)

ebay seems to have quite a few of XL and XXL shirts

check on ebay... prolly won't be able to get the really obscure band shirts though

Hell, I don't even know my size...

edit: Oh, and xxbigdavexx117, will you just fucking shut up?!

2XL... LOLZ

what are you?? mid 230s?? LOL

uhmm this is about health not about bodybuilding (two totally different things)

you're talking to me about compassion?? I was a fat kid my whole life , teased and ridiculed so many times I would come home crying

I'm just tired of feeling sorry for people...

If you've been on the other side of the fence then you know how it feels getting yapped at about your weight, so I suggest you stop talking about issues such as this and quit hammering on people about it. You've become the verbal bully that you once dreaded way back when. It's one thing to talk to people about working out/their weight, IF they're WILLING to hear it and ask you to help. Otherwise I'm asking you to stop from here on because you just don't know how to come off pleasantly when you speak to people about this stuff.

And post a pic of yourself if you're so proud and let's see what you're bragging about so much, I have to admit I'm at least curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.