Forum popularity

Cerulean said:
Yeah I'm not gonna listen to Katatonia anymore.

Can anyone recommand me a similar band that radios DON'T play?

There is another band called catatonia that gave up pop and now play black metal, listen to them instead

Huey-Lewis--The-News-Fore-307535.jpg

:headbang:
...good news about Katatonia's popularity. Hopefully this will lead to bigger and better tours so I can finally see my favorite band live and not only on a DVD. Cheerz!

Keltoi said:
:headbang:
...good news about Katatonia's popularity. Hopefully this will lead to bigger and better tours so I can finally see my favorite band live and not only on a DVD. Cheerz!

To see them live would be a dream come true.
But I doubt they'll ever come to Argentina.
:(

i've been sitting 'round reading the forum for 6 months before TGCD was even announced so i thought whats the point in sittin around idle when i can throw in my worthless 2 cents every now and then. so shazamm, here i am

Oh come on my friends... how can you even think that Cerulean & Qth were not kidding?!

Can anyone imagine both not listening to Katatonia anymore? Of course not... they're infected to the bones *haha* :rolleyes:

@Cerulean: Concerning your "new fave band": Good choice... since they won't ever release another album there's no chance of becoming more popular and no chance of being sold out... guess you're on the safe site now ;-D

well when Viva was out this forum was literally invaded for a month or two, then some people disappeared....it doesn´t seem such a big "boom" now, maybe thre are more readers, but it´s normal that when an album is out more people read the forums to know the opinion of other fans, etc....