Forumers cover the O band...

Protected Witness

Magickal Theatre 33
Sep 27, 2002
www.mrniel.net
www.mrniel.net
In my absence, I noticed the search function has been removed, so I can't see if anyone has put any worth while covers up lately...

Awhile back last year, there was supposed to be a cover project cd going on, but it looks like that has stalled pretty much completely. I was signed on to do Forest of October for guitars and vox, but now I guess it ain't happenin'....

However, I currently possess enough magical powers to do it all myself (and do it well), but I'm thinking of doing Advent instead...

It's going on the list of things to do, as I am currently working on 3 other different things....namely DIE stuff...(is there anyone still here that I gave the cd to last year?
hypnotized.gif
)

So, uh, yeah...covers....anybody? (good covers, mind you...)

Haven't recorded much from home. This induced noise on both my input and output soundcard lines has totally crippled me.

Yeah,its a big problem.I recorded some solos while a go but when u you use the distortion it takes the back sound of poor quality and its really annoying

Originally Posted by Goober
whoa, interesting cover of crazy train lol. Its asskickage

bangadrian said:
yeah i'm diggin the crazy train cover

Thanx guys......really glad u liekd it.......acyatlu "MAMA im coming home" is aobut ready to be posted too....!!!.......jsut need to fix some transition guitar sounds.........Ill post a link here too .......Keep listnein adn rockin....theres lot of good covers on this site....some duder nakmes windowpane music...covered Opeth, PT and Katatonia ...it was awoemse.....PEAC EOUT

BurningSky said:
Waz, your online persona is insane, but you're vocal skills are really appealing.

I dont knwo what u mean by Online persona........but Im glad u liekd the Vox.....though thats jsut how I soudn liek when I open my mouth u know...no hard work there.....in my guitar playin...I really put hard work....yet it still ahs to be noticed or praised....!!!!......I mean I love it when ppl say...BAD ASS VOX man.........but I put much more effort into the guitar and whole song writing process.....it jsut goes unnoticed........:( ......o well......such is a the life of the waz....hahaha......still I appreciate all the comments guys...Keep listenin and rockin.....hahaha....!!!!!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Well it's not Opeth, but I recorded this little thingmabob out of boredom today.

(Copy & Paste link in your browser window)

http://www.geocities.com/arjensdump/sound/everdyingoutrofull.mp3

Those death vox that you do are actually really interesting, its almost as if you're whispering and i really like how you do your own style of guitar on some of the songs. great work

Trey Parker said:
do you think anyone really believes you? stfu

U SHUT THE FECKIN HELL UP U FECKER........dont feck with me little boy....go eat ure cookies and drink ure milk and ask Mommy to sing u a bed tiem song moher fecker......Ill fekcin find u and castrate u ......!!!!.........so shut the feck up PUNK...!!!!!......PEAC EOUT