The NEW Opeth cover

Jesus Christ! The day someone told me this forum was full of idiocy was something I didn't want to believe, but dammit, was I ever mistaken after seeing what has been displayed here.

Man, I simply expressed an opinion and IMMEDIATELY get called a retard for it - holy shit, now there is something wrong here, especially considering it is quite simply about a coverart. FUCK! A...coverart for christ's sake! I'm happy to see that not everyone has given me bullshit responses; cheers to those who didn't.

Hell people (I'm thinking most of the flamers here are between 12-16??? Am I wrong?), you honestly don't have to post here...really.

Shit, people really get kicks out of displaying those pics eh??? I bet many of you are hiding behind the monitors just waiting for the right moment, huh? "YESERS! OMG! P'RFCT I HAVE THEE P'RFCT pic for this, HAHAHA." LoL, grab a life guys.

To close things off, yes, as long as the music is fantastic of course the coverart really doesn't matter (as was nicely put by the first poster - thank you), so long as it's at least "attractive", which was indeed the case with the past 3. I did not say they absolutely sucked, just that the style to me became somewhat tiresome.
True, it's meant to tie into an overall, cohesive theme, but the point of this thread is that we're FINALLY getting into something new and we may see something different in terms of "theme."

Why did I start this thread? Yes, as an artist, I like art every bit as much as I do music. Sorry if that bothers a few, aye.

Trey Parker: Well hey, wouldn't you be? And not the fact that it is a pic of a mentally-challenged kid, but c'mon, I take it that the whole idea of that pic was to take a stab at this thread, am I wrong?