found a lamentations shirt, whats your favorite?

Ive been wanting to get the one with the 'O' on the side with the candle wax dripping down, but alas, I cant find it in a medium anywhere from a reputable source that I'd actually think about giving my credit card.

Can anyone tell me where to get a damnation tee thats a guys small (my normal fit) or a ladys med please and thanks

Naomi xx

Can anyone tell me where to get a damnation tee thats a guys small (my normal fit) or a ladys med please and thanks

Naomi xx

ive been trying to get one for my girlfriend, but to no avail, they are impossible to find in a small, i dont even think they made them that small, i found one in a medium once, but thats all, also ive heard a rumor the damnation shirt has been discontinued(stupid warehouse:puke:)

I have, what I guess is the barebones Opeth shirt... it's just the bandname. But I really like it because no one gets distracted by the artwork when they want to ask about the band... :heh:

on small Opeth shirts, I found mine through an amazon reseller... it was pretty decent service.