Freakingly Off-Topic: Names

Nick

Your name of Nick has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others. Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need. Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly. However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others. Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others. Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended. You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you. You dislike monotony and system and enjoy being creative in an inventive way whether it be in interior decorating, music, art, crafts, or other endeavours that require versatility and skill. You are imaginative and visionary, yet the results of your efforts often fall short of your high expectations. A leadership position appeals to you because you would enjoy directing others rather than being directed. Your feelings are strong and you tend to react intensely to situations. Because of your sensitive nervous system, over-stress and extreme tiredness could cause nervous disorders, seizures, fainting, or dizziness. You could also experience head tension such as headaches, weak eyes, or throat problems.

Everything in bold is true. Kiiiiinda creepy.

Wow, that actually works. It was damn accurate aswell. o_O

Robert
Your name of Robert gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature. It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment. You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today. Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive. Also, you prefer to avoid strenuous work of a manual nature. Your natural inclination is to pursue a line of work where you have contact with people, where you carry some responsibility, and where you are engaged in mental rather than physical activity. You are diplomatic in your handling of people and always give others the benefit of the doubt. You appreciate good music and art. The health weaknesses created by this name affect the fluid functions.

All true, apart from probably "It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment." =/

I think I'll stick with having my palm or tarot cards read. Mine was completly off (or I'm just too blinded to who I really am that it makes me unable to see the truth about myself hey who knows) glad it worked out for you guys though.

Rolando
Your name of Rolando has created a practical, patient, scientific nature able to concentrate on the finer details of a project or undertaking. You would function best in settled conditions where you are not called upon to meet and mix too closely with others, but are able to work on your own. This name restricts congenial expression and association, creating much aloneness. You could express your thoughts more easily in writing than in speaking. You seldom experience the peace of mind that comes with composed thinking and emotional control. Health weaknesses could appear in the digestive system, causing constipation and other related problems, or in disorders affecting the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.

Except for the health weaknesses (only mental but not physical), the rest is true to the point I sware it (and regret it :( )

well here's what I found when I searched for my name....

The name of R@#$n creates a mature, self-possessed, and responsible nature. You are an organizer and leader who exercises sound and fair judgment in all your dealings, both business and personal. The name is a very practical influence, causing you to take your responsibilities seriously. At times it is difficult for you to see the lighter or more humourous side of a situation because of your serious attitude. Your highly capable and efficient nature make it difficult for some people to approach you. Although you desire to serve your fellow man, you may at times lack tolerance for those who are less self-assured and whose approach to life is not as positive and optimistic as your own. You are strongly independent and would be happiest when working without supervision, preferably in your own business where you have the challenge of "standing or falling" by your own decisions. A good material standard of living is of utmost importance to you and you are careful to select only the best quality in all your purchases. You enjoy the responsibility of home and family, and you appreciate a settled environment. You may fail, however, to express the little gestures of affection and appreciation that would mean so much to those close to you.

Your name of Jonah is a dual influence: at times you can be extremely happy, expressive, full of fun, and good-natured; yet at other times you find congenial association impossible, being controlled by self-pity, moods, and depression. If you could express only the constructive qualities and restrain the negative qualities of your nature, you would always be good company. These contrasting qualities make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life. You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed over any real or imagined slight. You feel and sense much more than you can fully understand, and could become psychic if you delved into the occult. The problem then would be controllable thoughts, feelings, and reactions. You find it difficult to be patient, practical, and systematic, preferring to act impulsively as the spirit moves you. Indulgences could result in skin rashes, liver problems, heart trouble, or lung and chest congestion.

Damn Thats good hahahaha

The first name of &*!@ creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain. You are capable of very logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law or politics. Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings. You have definite executive and leadership abilities, however you are inclined to be too blunt and forceful in dealing with people. There is a need to show more tact and understanding toward others in order to moderate a rather self-centred nature. The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from very early in your life. Sacrificing much for material ambition will result in a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life, particularly a lack of appreciation for social courtesies and things of a more inspirational nature. Your health could suffer through ailments centering in the head. Also, the generative organs could be affected. :OMG:

What the fuck has my dick gotta to do with this!!!?:D

Your name of Michael gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should. Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should. Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.

Again, bold for the true bits. Yikes! They sussed me good and proper :eek:

Sounds like we have a fair bit in common, Wicked Child :erk:

Prof.BoneHer said:
What the fuck has my dick gotta to do with this!!!?:D
a) lack of use

b) overuse or abuse

c) a nasty disease

c) the heart cannot pump blood to both heads at the same time :lol:

:loco:

Did you tried Abril? Worst case scenario it came the fourth month :D As for the hair loss don't worry is affects mostly males, females tend to keep their hair up to their really old age.

Wyvern said:
Did you tried Abril? Worst case scenario it came the fourth month :D As for the hair loss don't worry is affects mostly males, females tend to keep their hair up to their really old age.

Yeah I tried 'Abril' too, but nothing came up. Hey at least I have an original name :loco: