Fredrik Nordstrom

waif

Sep 7, 2007
Montreal
is a pimp.

Who else finds that half the time they get an album and it kicks ass they look through the booklet and find his name somewhere in there? He's produced seminal albums like Slaughter of the Soul and the Jester Race as well as tons of other shit and so forth. I dunno about dream evil but every album I have with him on production has a strong tendency to kick ass, and at the very least they sound very good. Also of note is his mixing; he mixes tons of stuff. He mixed Elvenking's debut, which was a little weird; Swedish melodic death metal producer mixing an Italian power/folk metal band's obscure debut. But whatever.

Anyhow, he's awesome. And IF should go back to him. And stuff like that.

Yeah and he can be like "it sounds too metalcorish" so we can get a new good In Flames album.

I don't like Dream Evil but I did notice a trend in the 90s early 2000s of kick ass albums and always saw his name on the albums...And then In FLames left him behind and they have sucked ever since.

btw I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got suspended for talking about Opeth's - Watershed early over on there board....Such bs..but Happy In Flames!

Unfortunately your return coincides with the return of HotKnifingHash. So we'll be able to read half of the new posts, but the other half won't use any punctuation at all.

lmao i like the way you put that because in my own mind its not true but i know for a fact in everyone elses it is ... im acctually sorry for the way i type im just used to texting and i type on here the same way.. but to be honest thats just an excuse for how bad my punctuation is

Agreed, he is awesome, Clayman is all i'm going to say…

if any of you have been on the Andy Sneap forum, theres a full 21 page thread of people wanting to have their recordings sounds like that album!!

FUCKING EPIC!!

Yeah I've seen forums discussing the amp setup for the Clayman album, probably because it's such a goddamn amazing guitar tone.

Yeah I've seen forums discussing the amp setup for the Clayman album, probably because it's such a goddamn amazing guitar tone.

It is damn good and i know alot of people now use a similar mic'ing technique on their cabs just to get it sounding similar

for me its the bass sound, just how its not boomy, it cuts underneath everything so you can hear it without being too "in your face"

lmao i like the way you put that because in my own mind its not true but i know for a fact in everyone elses it is ... im acctually sorry for the way i type im just used to texting and i type on here the same way.. but to be honest thats just an excuse for how bad my punctuation is

Just start texting with punctuation.