Martin Lopez V.S. Fredrik Andersson

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
I had a little chat with Martin Lopez of Opeth when they played in Phoenix, AZ ex-Amon Amarth and I remember him saying when I questioned his time in AA he said "AHH I was just a little boy back then, very young very young."

I figure both of the drummers did a great job on the albums they have recorded on, but I think Fredrik takes the cake. He's from A CANAORUS QUINTET for christ sakes.

Fredde OWNS Martin cause
a) Fredde didn't need to bring all his gangsta friends at rehearsals
b) Guidance of Sin
c) Better drumming, simply put. Listen to Vs The World and see what I mean.
d) His tattoo sleeve and nosering

The only thing good about Martin is his hair and that he's Latino...

Martin has that whole Free-Jazz metal drumming mix... which is nice for that whole Progressive thing, but fuck that, Fred cranks out some fucking war march drumming, thats what the fuck I want, I want drumming that paints the picture of a VICTORIOUS MARCH.

Cheesy, but hell- it works.

Fred is by far the bad ass drummer for AA. I never realy cared for that martin guy, his drumming wasnt realy the right style for AA and i never liked Opeth either so theres not much i can say for him.

Fredde has developed one of the most brutal fucking tribal styles of drumming, not unlike what that Primordial dude did on "A Journey's End"...

Hahah dude you're really obsessed with his name. Let me guess, you're called Frederik too? There must be a reason for this...

NP: Naglfar-Horncrowned Majesty

Yeah but you've got the best first name in here of all of us! Italian names are fucking great...But I've got the most Viking aftername! It's....Wärgården!

NP: Naglfar-The Brimstone Gate

Patric said:
Hahah dude you're really obsessed with his name. Let me guess, you're called Fredrik too? There must be a reason for this...

Yup, there is a reason for this, and you guessed it ;)

:lol: @ svartengill

Eh, Patric!So you will be surprised to know that one of the possible translations of my surname(who came from the basquian lands) its "The one with iron".Ferrero! :headbang: