FREE CHARLES J DEATH KICK SAMPLE - THE PANZER!!!

=D YOu're gonna love these man! And yes, download link in created the instant you buy them. No waiting for e-mails or the like! =D

Thanks guiseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Dude I fucking lost it when I heard it :p

Ahahaha, GOOD. That was the intended goal! A little 'comic relief' amongst all the brutal death. Good for the mind as you listen and just let it 'roll', if you will. =D

I love putting little easter eggs in the strangest of places <3

Free Panzer kick (just 1 sample) on this :
TEST HM2 V-TWIN 2013 0129 Mix1 MASTER

Pretty stocked with this sample !
I plan to buy the full pack (+snares) when I'll have the $$$.

That's a tight mix and yet again has given me more reason to buy an HM-2. I'd bring the kick and OHs down a tad and raise that bass and it would be schweet

I'm stoked for tax returns- going to be hitting up a ton of you guys for your drum samples

The kick is a tad, tad too loud, but HOLY MIX BATMAN. Sounds like HM2 madness.
That's a tight mix and yet again has given me more reason to buy an HM-2. I'd bring the kick and OHs down a tad and raise that bass and it would be schweet

I'm stoked for tax returns- going to be hitting up a ton of you guys for your drum samples

Thanks a lot guys !
FYI guitars are
- 2 tracks of Maxon OD808 > Mesa V-Twin rack pre Dist Channel > Torpedo PI-101 (PP KT88 Pentode + Bogner 4x12 + SM57)
- 2 tracks of Boss HM-2 Jap > Mesa V-Twin rack pre Clean Channel > Torpedo PI-101 (PP EL84 Pentode + CAA 4x12 + SM57)

Bass is
- DI for lowend
- TSE BOD 2.0 VST > Mesa V-Twin rack pre Clean Channel driven > Torpedo PI-101 (don't remember what I used here, maybe EL84 and some Mesa 2x10)
- Boss HM-2 for some additional dirt !

HM-2 is very cool if you're after that oldschool death metal tone.
It's also cool on bass for dist track, and I can see some use for many other styles.

Thanks for the mix recommandations.
It was a kick test to try this kick and my Mesa V-Twin pre with HM-2, but I think I'll use this setup or similar for my death/grind project, so this will be of great help.

By the way, this free kick is still amazing,
Thanks again Charles !

Everything you guys have posted is sounding SICK!!!!

I need to use this kick more again, hahaha.....NICE!!!!

Thanks so much for the support bros, mean it!

<3,
Charles J

For those who haven't tried it... it's still free to get just the panzer kick... IT'S AWWWWWWW-SUMMMMMMMMMMM

These kicks still rock my socks. I literally can't do a heavy mix without 2-3 of them hahaha

Hell, they're even awesome for electronic music... So much sub in a couple of them