CHARLES J PRESENTS: "DEATH KICKS" - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
DeathKicks.jpg

DESTROY; RATHER THAN CREATE WHAT'S MEANINGLESS

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

I present to you the "DEATH KICK" collection consisting of 28 kick drums (each containing at least 2-4 multisampled HARD hits) and guaranteed to SONICALLY hold up to their aptly titled name.

28 Kicks for a no brainer price of $20!!!

GET 'EM HERE!!!: http://seraphrecordings.com/samples

SOUND DEMO (Kick Sample changes every measure, showcasing a total of 8 kicks): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21182972/DRUM%20SAMPLE%20CLIPS/CJ%20DEATH%20KICKS%20CLIP.mp3

Inside you'll hear kicks that could hold their own in any mix, or make a great 'blender kick' for say, instantly adding mid-range punch. You'll also find kicks that add some serious low end punch to the table. Kicks that cut like a KNIFE; and a few that are so mangled that, well....it's sick..

SUPPORTED FORMATS: WAV, TCI and NKI!

FUN FOR EVERYONE!

GO GO GO!

<3 <3 <3,
Charles J

P.S. You'll also find a link to the FULL VERSION of the "PANZER KICK" in WAV format for FREE as a little taste of what the pack is all about!​

I picked this up and it seems pretty awesome so far and is definitely a steal for 20 bucks.
The kicks cross a lot of sub genres within metal and maybe a little hard rock but they are all heavy as fuck :D

made my day/week/month !! one shot snares are on EVERY mix i do now (grenade n0m), im sure these will be the same! :Smokin:

SOON TO COME! My whole thought was if you even remotely liked the free PANZER KICK I'm offering, you'll absoluitely ADORE the rest of the pack...

Thanks for all the kind words guys =D

Keep the feedback coming!!!

=D

<3 <3

Peter is working on a demo clip that will highlight a different kick every measure or so and go through a little less than a dozen of the kicks!

FOR THE NON BELIEVERS! =D

Purch-assed! Also, please don't go and give a mega package discount in a week like you did with the snares... Makes us guys who give immediate support feel a bit unloved!

Keep up the fantasmic work gentlemen....

<3 <3 <3 Thanks EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell your friendsssssssss!

We've learned from our past short-comings, bro =D So no need for anyone to worry about them going on sale anytime soon. These are basically fixed (pricing-wise) and won't go up or down.

We had initially discussed a few different situations but decided against them ALL.

It' $20 for 28 kicks drums and that's not going to change....you're basically paying .75cents PER kick, ahahaha. To charge any less would be ludicrous... =D At least from the time I put in!!! =D

ENJOY guys and like I said, example coming ASAP!!!!

IDK, I'm bumpin' it.

ONLY because I sincerely feel you guys will get SO MUCH USE out of these.... It's not about the money, all proceeds go to the bills that keep us in our house and in our studio so we can keep pushing the boundaries.

/rant over. =D
<3 <3 <3