CHARLES J PRESENTS: "DEATH KICKS" - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

ahahahaha, thanks Eddie and others!!! =D

And yes, just a little comic relief from all the "DEATH".....

the FUN part is not knowing until you KNOW. And if you check out all the kicks, you'll KNOW. =D

I know it's OLDDD and beating a dead horse but I had to throw something in there to make at least ONE person SMILE. =D All about the positivity.

You know, you're working on a mix, maybe getting frustrated, go to change kick sounds, go into the Death Kick Pack and you just might get a little chuckle that saves the day =D That's MYYY personal idea behind it.

<3 <3 <3

Bumping for how awesome these are!
Did a remix of an old song if anyone wants an idea of how (my current favorite) the Blitzkrieg kick sounds. I believe the Grenade death snare is somewhere in there as well!
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3689406/Your Demise - 2012 Mix 1.2.mp3

Anywho, BUY this shizzz because it's a steal and CJ's the man.

Fuck yeah, that what I'm talking about!!!

That kick fits like a GLOVE. Got all the low-end power and smack you could want but the high-end character still makes it cut, and in a very unique and re-freshing way I may add!

Really the best example of any the DEATH KICKS is in the context of a mix, as that's how they were created....=D

KILLER SHIT... =D thanks for the props Marcus!!! <3 <3 <3

Just wanted to THANK EVERYONE who's picked up either the DEATH KICKS or DEATH SNARES!!!

If you dig 'em, post some samples, tell your friends, and most of all.... ENJOY them!!! =D =D

The better the feedback and the better my packs go over w/my metal brothers, the more I can create!!! =D

ahahahaha, thanks Eddie and others!!! =D

And yes, just a little comic relief from all the "DEATH".....

the FUN part is not knowing until you KNOW. And if you check out all the kicks, you'll KNOW. =D

I know it's OLDDD and beating a dead horse but I had to throw something in there to make at least ONE person SMILE. =D All about the positivity.

You know, you're working on a mix, maybe getting frustrated, go to change kick sounds, go into the Death Kick Pack and you just might get a little chuckle that saves the day =D That's MYYY personal idea behind it.

<3 <3 <3

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

I thought that you had a secret passion for Rick Ashtley music but didn't want anybody to know so you renamed the song and by mistake you let it on the samples package. :)

Are you sure it wasn't that??? :lol:

LOLLLLLLLLLL, you are all crazy.

ahahahaha.

TELL YOUR FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! =D

If you've bought my kicks on snares, post a link to my samples up on FB if you'd really like to help me out! Or even REVIEWS on here or elsehere, if only a sentence! =D

<3 Thanks guys!