REVELATION KICKS: DESCENDANT OF THE DEATH KICKS!!

I tried buying a snare from you today, but paypal insist on me getting an account (I'm in Sweden).. I dislike paypal, but I made an account anyway to try and buy, seems though it doesn't accept my online mastercard.. it sucks... :/
Got the same thing when trying to buy another snare from another guy.. it was also in the bigcartel..

Paypal's card options seem terrible, not the first time I have heard this scenario. Got 99 problems and paypal's 1.

Could you post the snare you used here? It sounds great.

Should have been more specific.

The Plague Kick example snare is Joey snare 1

The Apocalypto Kick example (slipknot cover clip) is my yamaha tour custom maple snare sample.

Not too sure which you were asking for. So I should be as clear as possible with my answer haha :)

Paypal's card options seem terrible, not the first time I have heard this scenario. Got 99 problems and paypal's 1.

Yeah, thought I'd give it another try today.. though I started with another site.. but they use the same bigcartel-style-ish that you do..
Managed to get the choice of paying as a guest..
Filled everything out and.. it worked.. got the samples I bought..
Then I went through the same procedure at your checkout.. aaaaand yeah.. didn't work.. :D
Did the same thing as before..

I just checked it out again by smartphone and the card option works however it didn't give the guest option. Maybe because it's the mobile site or maybe it automatically associates card payments as a guest pmt. noooo idea, PayPal -_-

I just checked it out again by smartphone and the card option works however it didn't give the guest option. Maybe because it's the mobile site or maybe it automatically associates card payments as a guest pmt. noooo idea, PayPal -_-

Weirdly enough, when I removed the Paypal account I created to try and buy the samples, I guess there were cookies left that gave me the option to log in the next time I tried buying.. however, under the login there were now the option of paying as a guest..
It worked with the other site, but exactly the same thing didn't work on yours..

Unfortunatly, I discovered that paypal charged me 1 dollar for each time, even though it failed.. so I've wasted like 5 - 6 bucks trying to get the samples.. so I won't be giving it a try for now..

Thanks to everyone who has picked these up! Hope you all had an awesome Christmas! I didn't want to do a Christmas day sale or anything because that's family time but I did mark down my pork pie maple snare to $2 for today only. For all you samplephiles that love new snare samples!

www.seraphrecordings.com/samples

^^^ You da man!

If there are anymore user clips of these kicks, feel free to post here, I'll be doing the same.

Im gonna pick those toms up for sure. Still loving the pork pie 3 snare, It gets blended into nearly everything ive been working on lately. Do you happen to remember the details of that one, like the exact snare model name, heads and mics used, general processing chain / formula? Id be stoked if I captured a snare that good sounding.

Pork III was an earlier model of the little squealer. It just looks slightly different than the current ones. Chain was 57 on top and bottom and a tad overhead blended in really low. I remember the heads were Evans heads but I'm not sure which. There was some slight EQ, light compression just to add a tiny bit of snap, and that's about it! :)

I didn't know that there was something going on just headed to sample site and :yow: 1$ snares and bought without thinking.
Toms are so tempting, but I'm on money collecting road for new audio interface and that extra money isn't coming that fast.:cry:

Gonna be posting an everything bundle soon, this sale is funding an emergency computer build as mine pretty much just crashed. So expect some sweet hook up deals this week

Gonna be posting an everything bundle soon, this sale is funding an emergency computer build as mine pretty much just crashed. So expect some sweet hook up deals this week

*cry* I shoulda waited on buying Snare Pack 2 and Revelation Kicks then. Oh well :(

Posted in your ad in the classifieds, the Tom Pack is marked at 15, but its charging $25.