REVELATION KICKS: DESCENDANT OF THE DEATH KICKS!!

PeterPaul760

Feb 24, 2011
DESCENDANT OF THE DEATH KICKS!!!

I present to you the "REVELATION KICKS" comprised of 20 kick drum samples (each containing 4-6 multisampled hard hits) and guaranteed to rock your mix harder than a new pair of converse.

20 kicks for just $20!!!

Get them here: www.seraphrecordings.com/samples

SOUND DEMO (Kick sample changes every measure, showcasing a total of 7 kicks):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21182972/DRUM SAMPLE CLIPS/REVELATION KICKS DEMO.mp3

Inside you will find 20 different, devastating, and unique kick samples ranging from raw rock to the most PISSED off death metal on the face of the planet. Not only does this pack have strength in numbers, but more than enough crushing power to hammer and smash through whatever mix may come.

SUPPORTED FORMATS: WAV, TCI, GOG, and NKI!!!

AVAILABLE NOW!!! AT SERAPHRECORDINGS.COM/SAMPLES

seraphbox%202.png

Sounds like a winner. I actually just picked up most of the samples I liked from your page yesterday. Current faves are the peripheral snare, The pork pie 3 snare, and the dark horse set. I would love something like the dark horse toms in a three tom configuration. Great work on those samples man, keep it up.

these fucking SLAY.

amazing on their own to get some MONSTER kick sounds and it's SUPERRRRRRRRR FUN to mix and match from my "DEATH KICK" pack to Peters' new offering....!!!!

Much differently sonically but together, the results could be immense.

Haven't tried it yet myself but I am stoked to =D

I tried buying a snare from you today, but paypal insist on me getting an account (I'm in Sweden).. I dislike paypal, but I made an account anyway to try and buy, seems though it doesn't accept my online mastercard.. it sucks... :/
Got the same thing when trying to buy another snare from another guy.. it was also in the bigcartel..

Could you post the snare you used here? It sounds great.

Snare is actually the Joey Sturgis snare 1. Band wanted a snare like the new miss may I, and turns out I had the snare they were looking for. I don't generally like working with that particular snare but it turned out well :)