CHARLES J - ONE SHOT DEATH SNARES - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

nice one, bro! =D Glad they're helping you out! Some of the examples I've heard almost just sound like the SNR was EQ'd and Compressed perfectly with awesome gear....ahahaha, weird!!! LOVE IT

So when are the kicks gonna be ready?

Because I will be throwing money at you when they are.

Me too.
Bought the pack though, absolutely worth the money.

Giuseppe [giubis]

Thanks SO MUCH! Didn't realize the one sample (i think the zip had just 2 hits in it) that was put up that I sent to someone just as a kindness was one of the death snares! Haha, weird!

finally used my pork acrylic snare in the mix with the "claymore" snare and I am in LOVE<333 That claymore snare just has the sweetest bottom and adds so much warmth. and the 9mm for some snare bombs, its lovely to say the least.

finally used my pork acrylic snare in the mix with the "claymore" snare and I am in LOVE<333 That claymore snare just has the sweetest bottom and adds so much warmth. and the 9mm for some snare bombs, its lovely to say the least.

thanks Peter, you rock!!!

BUMP!!!!!

Pick these up before the (slight) price increase starting on July 1st!

If you DON'T have these, you NEED them.

Only $10! DO IT!!!!!

Literally have not had ONE review that wasn't gleaming.

Been blending these with everything! Cheers CJ. Did you use the NKIs I made for the final pack?

Also, GIMME DEATH KICKS and hit me up on Facebook :)

AWESOME to hear, Seb!!!

And YES I did use the NKI's you made. I apologize for not noting this in the "Read Me" included with the pack!

SO, BIG UPS to Seb of Celestial Recordings AND Jeff Dunne for the TCI's!

=D

I gotta get these kicks out! Once I'm done with Abiotic (Metal Blade) in the comijng days, I'm going to hit the kick pack hard and based on what I have so far, you're all going to freak.

I've come up with a very 'right-brained' approach to what I look for when auditioning kick sample(s). I haven't used just ONE kick sample on a record in years, I am a blending freak.

NUFF SAID.

More PUNCH + IMPACT needed for the snare in your current mix?

Pick these up and prepare for INSTANT transient definition, added weight and moreover, front-to-back depth!

=D

<3 <3 <3

Sorry for the PR rant but I REALLY believe in these and a LOT of man hours were put into this pack...!