Friday 13th

I'm a little bit superstitious when I remember it's Friday 13th.. I see the connections between anything bad and the date.
But if I haven't noticed it's Friday 13th, nothing unusual seems to happen..:rolleyes:

I dropped an acid once and it was so strong that after 40 minutes the neck of my guitar was bending and the strings made visual waves when i strumed them. after 1 hour the guy i dropped it with was vomiting in my garden (after me watching him turning into an ancient totem pole which rolled a 5 foot tongue across my kitchen carpet, after 2 hours i was in hospital. after 3 hours i was in a wheelchair having completely lost the use of my body and my sensory organs, suspended in blackness for 2 hours watching huge golden spheres rolling towards me. I thought i had died.

I came to after midnight with my a doctor doing cramp exercises on my hands and everyone was there looking worried as fuck.

When i finally got home, my girlfriend at the time told me what date it was. I laughed and did a dance in the street.

The moral of this story ? Dont take drugs (on friday 13th)

Originally posted by Eos
Two friends of mine are getting married today, hehe :D . Big Metal Wedding party waiting for me! See ya ;)

So they dont have a popband?
They have a metalband there playing songs:lol: :lol:
What about their family are they going to stagedive?
That would be interesting then grandma and grandpa stagediving.I wish I whas there;) :p

Well, the fact that many remember bad things happening on a certain date (friday the 13th in this case) is just that they are more perceptive, almost awaiting something to happen, even stuff you'd normally put aside or not even notice... it just SEEMS to be different. At least it's like that here.