Friday-Maiden shirt day!

I say we go pink, just for the sake of laughter. I was planning to do that anyways.

I've never heard of a "Pink Night" at a metal festival. Tell me that wouldn't be hilarious? :lol:

OK-A bit on the silly side, I know, but I thought it would be cool if those of us who love Iron Maiden could wear our Maiden gear on Friday. What do you say? I know there are a lot of you out there who own at least a Maiden shirt of two... JDubja...looking at ya, Kittybeast, Mloanna! Where are my Maiden people?

We are blood brothers (and sisters) :headbang:

Wait, how about this - everyone wear a black shirt every day of the festival! Oh man, no one will see that coming.

Since I'm carrying my Motorhead bag everywhere, I'm gonna carry the Maiden shirt for a neat pic and then I may change into one of the usual metal shirts I specially have for concerts.

I mean going to a metal concert without a metal shirt is like going to listen to the London symphony orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall in underwear :heh:

That's pretty funny, and kinda ironic that someone picked "Iron Maiden Shirt Day"! I actually own over 30 something Iron Maiden t-shirts! I actually just made the comment tonight @ my band's practice, "That I pretty much have a Maiden shirt for almost every single day!" Absolutely & totally true!! :headbang:

That's pretty funny, and kinda ironic that someone picked "Iron Maiden Shirt Day"! I actually own over 30 something Iron Maiden t-shirts! I actually just made the comment tonight @ my band's practice, "That I pretty much have a Maiden shirt for almost every single day!" Absolutely & totally true!! :headbang:

I'd love to see a picture of all your Maiden shirts, that rocks! :headbang:

I think I may have between 10-15, a lot of them I don't wear as they are men's shirts... men always get the coolest shirts :cry:

PINK... Actually, a lot of men look very nice in pink, you just have to have the balls to wear it :heh: a light color pink actually works quite well.

Another ticket purchased today!! Our friend Jim from the Iron Maiden board is coming in to party with us!! It's his first progpower and I'm sure you will all make him feel welcome......especially the Maiden force on Friday night!

I am not wearing a corset, so a Maiden shirt sounds killer!!! Or how about Priest????? Hmmmmmm....:loco:

PS: How could you NOT wear metal shirts and a metal fest???:lol:Just curious...

PS: How could you NOT wear metal shirts and a metal fest???:lol:Just curious...

Simple. You don't want to be boring and/or generic and/or follow what's considered "RIGHT" and/or you wanna be different for once.

:lol:

And I'm also tired of being so fucking metal everyday. :lol: The whole shitting chains thing is starting to hurt.

:headbang:I'm in. We have to get a group picture. Have a couple of shirts to choose from. Maiden vans will be the footwear for a majority of the time I am in Atlanta