My awesome IRON MAIDEN shirt

Also, I'd buy that t-shirt in a heartbeat for 5 bucks no matter where I saw it. Walmart even. It's Maiden. My Maiden shirt was 5 bucks too, actually. At Hot Topic.

And to comment on dcowboys311's Hot Topic shirt.....I want an 8 dollar DEATH shirt!!!!

Also, I'd buy that t-shirt in a heartbeat for 5 bucks no matter where I saw it. Walmart even. It's Maiden. My Maiden shirt was 5 bucks too, actually. At Hot Topic.

And to comment on dcowboys311's Hot Topic shirt.....I want an 8 dollar DEATH shirt!!!!

I don't care what people say but Hot Topic used to have some awesome metal and hard rock band shirts. I don't care what people think of the place. However, I just went there with a friend a month or so ago and oh my lord is it awful now. Fucking Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga shit? WTF?!!!

I did see you breifly and I was rushing for the train.

Yeah, sorry I didn't catch up with you guys earlier. I looked for you inside after the show but I figured you probably weren't going to hang around since it was on a weeknight.

Damn, I didn't know you were going.
We should have probably done a roll call thread on this forum.

You going to be at Gamma Ray?

I will definitely be at the Gamma Ray show. Hope to see you guys there. Are you going to the Halford show at the House Of Blues?

Are you going to the Halford show at the House Of Blues?

I'll be there. Yeah, let me know Jason if you decide to make it as well. Though I'd be careful with it as I would imagine it will sell out. Then again, considering the time of year it is and it being a weeknight I could be wrong on that.

I'll be there. Yeah, let me know Jason if you decide to make it as well. Though I'd be careful with it as I would imagine it will sell out. Then again, considering the time of year it is and it being a weeknight I could be wrong on that.
Was at the Halford/Ozzy show in Jersey. Thin crowd. Then again, maybe Halford headlining in a smaller club might sell out. It appears the HoB only holds 1300, and that definitely could sell out. Halford put on an excellent show with a good mix of songs. He sounded great. A couple photos are on my Facebook page.

Was at the Halford/Ozzy show in Jersey. Thin crowd. Then again, maybe Halford headlining in a smaller club might sell out. It appears the HoB only holds 1300, and that definitely could sell out. Halford put on an excellent show with a good mix of songs. He sounded great. A couple photos are on my Facebook page.

Can't say I'm surprised there was a thin crowd for that. I think Ozzy's days in terms of selling out arenas is over. Btw, was this near any of the Ozzfest locations from the summer? That may have helped too.

And yeah, that's what I'm thinking due to it being a club venue and all.

Wear it dude. Who cares where it cam from or what it costs.

I have a very bad tshirt I dont wear mostly cause it does not fit ( too small ) but the printing is terrible. It is a Rhapsody shirt my step son got me at a fair in Transylvania Romania. It's terrible. The front side is way out of center and the colors are way out of register. The back is made up of a screen that has the biggest dots I have ever seen. And it's cracked all over. So your 5 buck maiden shirt is a gem compared to this.

IMG_4016.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

That looks like a boot, which I tend to avoid because when I do buy my band shirts I like to know a % of money is going to the band. Also more likely than not I know I'm getting a quality shirt and not something with such horrible printing mistakes hahaha! Shame on Rhapsody if that's official.

But yeah, wear what you want. I personally think Iron Maiden shirts are cliche, but it's just me. I'd never comment on someone else's attire directly in person because I honestly couldn't care less.

That looks like a boot, which I tend to avoid because when I do buy my band shirts I like to know a % of money is going to the band. Also more likely than not I know I'm getting a quality shirt and not something with such horrible printing mistakes hahaha! Shame on Rhapsody if that's official.

It has to be a boot. I would never have bought this myself. I just got a message online saying , hey they have a Rhapsody shirt here in Ramonia, do you want it? Who knew?