My awesome IRON MAIDEN shirt

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Ok, so the other night, I received a lot of crap from DIABOLIK for wearing this shirt. Is there something wrong with it? For goodness sakes, it's the first MAIDEN LP!!!!

$5 at KOHL'S!!! Would you pass this up?

Iron_Maiden_1st_Album_Black_Shirt.jpg

Oh man..

This forum has been hilarious lately. It's the moat entertaining it's been in a while!! Lol great topic!! Haha

And nothing wrong with the shirt. Heck, it's a Maiden shirt. It's ok to admit you sold out, Jason. :lol:

Oh man..

This forum has been hilarious lately. It's the moat entertaining it's been in a while!! Lol great topic!! Haha
QFT. It doesn't get moat entertaining than this.

sejjjdh_lklkl_gggd.jpg

I don't care who wears what shirt. Reminds me of a time someone laughed at me for having the audacity, stupidity, nerdiness of actually wearing the shirt of the band who was performing. That is apparently just never done. :Smug: Wear WhateverTF you want.

Ok, so the other night, I received a lot of crap from DIABOLIK for wearing this shirt. Is there something wrong with it? For goodness sakes, it's the first MAIDEN LP!!!!

Very Cool!:headbang: I actually bought ( I think it was $5 or $6?) an Iron Maiden "Killers" T-shirt back 4
years ago @ Kohl's, and I actually already have the other 2-sided "Killers"
one!
I say, a bargain is a bargain dude! :)

I think it's cool. You could let a dog use it for a chew toy to make it look older (like you bought it back in the day!)

People crack me up by saying that you should never wear the shirt of the band you are going to see in concert.
Every metal fan knows whoever wears the oldest or most obscure shirt wins.

QFT. It doesn't get moat entertaining than this.

sejjjdh_lklkl_gggd.jpg

I don't care who wears what shirt. Reminds me of a time someone laughed at me for having the audacity, stupidity, nerdiness of actually wearing the shirt of the band who was performing. That is apparently just never done. :Smug: Wear WhateverTF you want.

"You are wearing the shirt of the band that you are going to see? Don't be that guy"

One of the best movie quotes ever! PCU if anyone is wondering.

Look at you metal people buying shit at Kohls and Walmart.

Whatever happen to the tr00 kvlt black metal shops that you only find by accident in winter?

Posers!

It's too bad I didn't catch up with you guys at the show, I was wearing my Madison Square Garden event shirt from the show this summer. :loco: