Frontiers

SaTriaNi said:
I think it was a very normal reaction because it doesn't make sense to sign a petition while you can ask Lepond himself...

SHHH!!!

Don't you want to hear Frontiers live?

By the way, to the topic starter, I'm almost certain he did not use a stick for the solo.

I still have not heard the song... nooooot yet... However, I simply looooove Chapman Sticks, and that would be cool if he did use one, but LePond has a very smooth style when he does tapping lines. It may have sounded like a shtick. I saw Myung play one for the song "New Millenium" by Dream Theater, and that was so damn cool. I want a stick, but they're expensive, and you can only buy it from the website, I think.

i saw new millenium in baltimore, ... good stuff. and im hopin they'll play frontiers as the keswick theater in glenside on april 21st!! ...and ... other places i guess, too. yeah.

I heard Frontiers for the first time a few months ago, and I thought I'd bring back a topic about it.

I'd like to say that I think the song is amazing. I am truly saddened that this song, along with Masquerade, are not on my version of The Odyssey :erk:

Anyway, anybody else find that the fill before the guitar solo that Rullo does is one of his best?

The song's intro itself is pure genius! This is one of SymX's best songs, IMO. If you haven't heard it, you'd better get somebody to send it to you! :headbang:

_Gentleman of_the Snow_ said:
I heard Frontiers for the first time a few months ago, and I thought I'd bring back a topic about it.

I'd like to say that I think the song is amazing. I am truly saddened that this song, along with Masquerade, are not on my version of The Odyssey :erk:

Anyway, anybody else find that the fill before the guitar solo that Rullo does is one of his best?

The song's intro itself is pure genius! This is one of SymX's best songs, IMO. If you haven't heard it, you'd better get somebody to send it to you! :headbang:

I know this thread is old, but I couldn't help responding.

I think the fill by Rullo is absolutely jaw dropping, one of my favorite parts of that song. I also love the bass line, and the choir-esque vocals.