FS: Fortin Natas Serial #2 (first one on the street)

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
Fortin%20Natas.jpg

Natas%20Angled%20Shot.jpg

Natas%20Close%20Up.jpg

Natas%20Shelf.jpg

Hey everyone,

I never figured I'd do this, but I'm in a place where I need to say goodbye to my Fortin Natas. I'm in the toughest position in my life, and obviously the most valuable thing I own aside from my car is going first.

Please, absolutely no trades; I don't care if it's worth more or not.

This is serial # 1102 (number 2) it was the first serial to hit the streets. The amp is in dead mint condition. This has an active-passive switch for different guitars and a 3 way mid shift for the tone stack.

A footswitch is included.

The tubes are practically new, as it was retubed recently and has been babied it's entire lifetime.

James Heitfield and Kirk Hammet both played through this amp at Metallica Headquarters when Kirk signed back on with Randall.

Want a piece of amp history? Here it is.

Serious inquires only, please. I will accept Paypal, but the buyer is going to be responsible for all fees. I will also take wire transfer and bank cashier's check. Cash in person is also a winner and will save you on shipping. If you have any questions, I am here to answer.

$6499.00 Shipped CONUS.

A reasonable offer may be considered, but this isn't going to stick around very long.

Cheers,

Greg