FS: Mesa 2 ch. Dual Rectifier

Yessir, still here! :) But I wouldn't recommend selling your trailer for it; it's a great amp, but not the best residence :D

Haha, ok, I didn't realize, I thought you had one - can't say I'm interested in a trailer but good luck selling it! :D

Hey guys, analgrinder333 on here sent me a paypal e-check for it, but it says it won't clear until the 28th and when I called paypal about it, they said it might be cuz he didn't have the money in his account. I assume it'll go through though, just paypal's stupid bureaucracy and red tape slowing everything down, but if it falls through I'll bump this again! Thanks for the interest! :)

yeah dude the 6505 sounds exactly the same as a block letter my buddy has a block letter and i have a 6505 and we a/b'd them next to each other with the same settings and guitar and it sounded the same

Yes I'm aware of that (and the 5150II = 6505+ correct me if I'm wrong) but the 5150s are much cheaper on the second-hand market, they just seem impossible to come by over here - same with Dual Recs.
Plus, the 5150 just looks far sexier than the 6505 IMO! :D

Hey guys, analgrinder333 on here sent me a paypal e-check for it, but it says it won't clear until the 28th and when I called paypal about it, they said it might be cuz he didn't have the money in his account. I assume it'll go through though, just paypal's stupid bureaucracy and red tape slowing everything down, but if it falls through I'll bump this again! Thanks for the interest! :)

Read your pm:lol: