FS: Mesa 2 ch. Dual Rectifier

Lemme get a copy of the EEP when it has finished simmering.

Definitely dude, I'll be posting the crap out of it, don't worry! :lol:

This is like Jesus selling his Bible

Haha, well perhaps selling his original bible for the King James version :D

I have to reamp before you sell this thing to show you how sad you're going to be when you lose it.

This is not even close to one of your best tones. I still can't believe you're selling this monster.

Then clearly we just have different tastes, cuz I absolutely think it's the best, and that initial one that you mentioned in the other thread just had way too little gain!

It's all that extra bullshit that gives me a boner :lol:.

I love me some knobs.

Haha, knobs and switches and LED's and more shit that can crash and burn :erk:

LAME. :(

You just need an ENGL Cab. :loco:

Hahaha, prehaps...

Don't wanna derail your thread but I've been thinking about repainting the face plate of my 2 channel, could you tell me how you went about it?

I could be interested coming soon by your recto Marcus...
Not now because I prefer wait 1 week (my fav amp tech called me about a pre500 dual recto already switched in 230volts for an awesome price):D

I could be interested coming soon by your recto Marcus...
Not now because I prefer wait 1 week (my fav amp tech called me about a pre500 dual recto already switched in 230volts for an awesome price):D

imagine being someone who had no idea who you are or what you were talking about, think of how they'd read "I could be interested coming soon by your recto Marcus..." written by analgrinder333

I LOL'd,

sorry, back on topic?

Don't wanna derail your thread but I've been thinking about repainting the face plate of my 2 channel, could you tell me how you went about it?

Hey man I'll send you a PM with pics, but the diamond plate is attached with heavy duty double sticky tape, just pry it off cafully with the chassis removed, then you can separate the center piece from the diamond plate (also heavy duty double sticky tape) and paint it.

Might have to come up with a new way to re attach it though as some of the tape becomes useless after you remove the face.

I'm ditching the diamond plate, building a new face and tolexing that with the original mesa logo and vent on the front. Kind of like a road king only I'm going to use tolex instead of grill cloth. I LOATH the diamond plate look of the rectos.