FS: Peavey 6505+ head with Road Case

damn cubase SX3 doesn't support that file type. I tried and it said "error medium not supported". Could you change it to wav and re upload it? I'd really really appreciate it.

Same problem here, tried it 30 minutes ago, with cubase sx3, too.
Didn't work...Would be great if somebody is able to make a .wav out of it and upload it.

Generic, some guy sells these things by the truckload on eBay. It's not as rugged as an expensive flight case but it still does the trick and is more than adequate for local gigging.

Do you know what seller, NY Case, Island Cases, etc.?

I'm looking to get one for my 6505+...I just bought a XXX that came with a Peavey branded road case, and I love it. It looks to be spec'd out about like the NY/Island cases you see on ebay. Just wanted to make sure.

Do you know what seller, NY Case, Island Cases, etc.?

I'm looking to get one for my 6505+...I just bought a XXX that came with a Peavey branded road case, and I love it. It looks to be spec'd out about like the NY/Island cases you see on ebay. Just wanted to make sure.

It was NY cases actually. Bought it for my HD 147 but it fits the 6505+ wayyy better so it became the 6505+ case. :loco:

Anyway, my auction is ending soon! Don't miss out!

I'll post some clips once I get the Engl, but in general my answer is "whatever works." Top shelf EQ emulation is key. Use a Neve, API, or Pultec emulation plugin and your guitar will sound much better, impulses or otherwise. Sometimes I use more than one of these, such as a Neve+Pultec (in that order - usually...) The Waves C4 is always a useful tool as we all know, in moderation...

I don't compress guitar signals other than using some careful, subtle multiband compression, otherwise it gets that annoying overcompressed nu metal sound - see the band Three Days Grace for the most vomit-inducing examples of compression plus hard/lazy edits ruining a guitar sound. :lol:

Thanks for the info, bro. I appreciate it.