FS: Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

RockGuitarX

Miles of Machines
Sep 14, 2008
SA Texas, USA
Story:
Many of you may remember back in November when I posted a thread about how I was involved in a car accident that totaled my car. It was a 2002 Chevy Impala (Damn, I miss it :() and it was inherited so I had to spend almost everything I had to buy a new (used) car. I found a 1994 Ford Explorer that was for sale by the original owner who is a mechanical engineer and took it. When I bought it he told me all the repairs that were going to be needed so it was all fair game. I've taken my car into 3 different transmission shops in the past 2 weeks to get an idea of what it's going to need and found that it will require a rebuild and is going to cost me over $1500. I work 3 part time jobs and attend college full time, so this is really going to hurt me financially. I had store credit only at my local music shop for a few months and decided to buy the Schecter Loomis. I just picked it up last Wednesday but now I'm gonna have to let it go to help pay for the car. (I was just about to buy the black Floyd to :() The new '09 model has all black-chrome hardware.

Guitar:
It's in like-new condition and probably has only about 2 hours playing time on it. There are absolutely no flaws that I have found on the guitar. I'll include the original boxes and if you want the receipt (If that'll help you out). I'll also include a free Levy's strap and Schaller strap locks. If you want the original strap buttons on, let me know. I'd really really hate to fuckin do this but I have to let it go.

Payment:
I'd prefer a Cashier's Check or a Money Order to help me from getting screwed by paypal. If you're interested, I'm looking in the $850-$900 area. It's practically brand-new. I'll cover shipping if it's in this range. So YES, I'm actually selling the guitar this time (not the floyd) and it won't be for $200! :lol: Sry guys. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you're going to use your money on this, I want you to know as much info as possible before you buy.

Credibility: I have an ebay account under the username RockGuitarX, so you may check out the feedback which is 100%. I don't want to come off, like I'm dumping it because of preference. I love this guitar to death. I actually owned the hard-tail version last year and sold it like a fool because I was writing a lot of my own stuff and was scared I would sound to much like Nevermore. I've also sold a lot of gear to many users of this forum. If you would like to call me, let me know. I can take more pics, make a video, you name it. Thanks.

DSC01184.jpg
DSC01187.jpg

Holy shit dude, my sympathies! Cars are a bitch, I've had to get a fair amount of engine work done to mine as well recently, so I know the feeling!

Really sorry to hear about your situation dude, that is one hell of a price for such a new bit of kit. Im sure somebody close to home will snap that up, good luck with the sale!

Marcus: +1 "Cars are a bitch."

The Shred: Thanks man. People around where I live usually don't have "nice" gear. Stereotypically most people I encounter think a Line 6 is just as good as a Mesa Dual. So I don't know if that'll happen...

That is a bum situation dude. I've got to jet now, but im sure we can strike a deal on this one (provided of course you are willing to ship oversea) :) Has it got a hard case? What sort of figure are ya after mate? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather discuss figures privately btw dude.

That is a bum situation dude. I've got to jet now, but im sure we can strike a deal on this one (provided of course you are willing to ship oversea) :) Has it got a hard case? What sort of figure are ya after mate? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather discuss figures privately btw dude.

I'm definitely willing to ship overseas. Unfortunately, the guitar didn't come with a hard case. I can provide one if ya want it, but I'll charge for it since I use it for another guitar. Figure? Get back at me. Thanks man!

NOTE:
If you're interested, the guitar is still for sale until agreement is final. Thanks!