Fuck Metal Archives to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
Sorry High_On_Maiden, Encyclopaedia Metallum was forced to reject your review for for Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast, for the following reason:

Rejected because
A) we don't need more fanboy drivel for this album
B) its against the rules to mention others albums except in certain cases, and this wasn't one of them
C) its factually incorrect to babble on about how varied an iron maiden album is.

---------

A) illiterate cunts can't seem to distinguish between a structured and different review and some of the simplistic dross they regularly publish

B) dont even know what the fuck they're talking about here

C) grow some balls, you're meant to be a metal website, but you seem no better than all the other faggots who think Iron Maiden's music is all the same

I'm so enraged. I tried to do a review that DIDN'T just say yaaaaay run to the hills for a couple of paragraphs then finish, and the wankers seem incapable of reading past their own perverted assumptions about Iron Maiden. Cock ends.

you have to write a pretty strong review for it to get accepted when the album already has like 20+ reviews, furthermore virtually everyone there is a huge maiden fan, im guessing your review was just mediocre sorry man

Iron Maiden already has enough reviews. If you're going to waste time reviewing an album make it one that has no review on that site so someone can get an idea on something that they're having trouble finding, whether it be mp3s or an album.

Sometimes it's hard to find mp3s but you can buy new,used cds on amazon,ebay for really cheap. If someone could get an idea it might be worth buying an album cheap without hearing it prior.

How many Iron Maiden reviews are on metal-archives.com ?

a fucking trillion

Profanity said:
There's nothing sinister about your rejection.
aside from showing blatant bias and personal opinion as reasons for rejection. I'll concede there are loads of reviews, but I'd like to think mine wasn't just a plain fan boy wank fest.

But I don't really care.

High On Maiden said:
aside from showing blatant bias and personal opinion as reasons for rejection. I'll concede there are loads of reviews, but I'd like to think mine wasn't just a plain fan boy wank fest.

I understand your upset but they are probably fedup with thousands of reviews from "fanboys". How were they to know you were any different?

Why did you make this thread, I cant speek for everyone but I shure as hell dont give a shit about them rejecting your review. I also dont think anyone is reading Iron Maiden reviews

High On Maiden said:

But I don't really care.

Yes, because their personally run, relatively small website must impartially accept reviews based on their apparent merits, and they don't have the right to reject whatever the hell they like for whatever reason they like!

DE said:
Yes, because their personally run, relatively small website must impartially accept reviews based on their apparent merits

its funny that they do actually do that generally

and i'm not defending them out of fondness or anything, nightgaunts pretty much the only mod there whom i like

Status
Not open for further replies.