Fuck Metallica

yv said:
On stage they sounded really strangled and panted like.. I couldn't even identify "to whom the bell tolls" or "sanitarium".. Disguises: Anthony Hopkins drums, Strutting-Gorilla Chief bass, Cuckold lead guitar, Uncle Ben guitar and vocals. Eh.. it's so godfuckin' hopeless. After seeing that show I'm traumatized. Can't even listen to elder ones.

When was this?

Anesthesia said:
Hey all, I know this is way off topic in a Katatonia group, but I'm just so fucking pissed about it.... Just before "St. Anger" came out, I remember hearing how all of the magazines and record companies said it ....
...wanted to start a "Fuck Metallica" thread for everyone who might agree with me.

the worst metallica's album
the FUCKIN WORST
not even ONE song gets saved

shame on them... :puke:

I saw Metallica a month ago during a rockfestival.. it was awesome. Especially that they didNOT play any songs of Load and Reload and only 2 songs from the latest album.
They played the songs the old albums from 'Kill them all' till the black album like seek 'n'destroy, master of puppets and the opener The Blackened, Harvest of sorrow etc etc....

and the drumsound at the latest album, is HORRIBLE !!!! the whole album is nothing, zero, emptiness :yell:

Guardian of Darkness said:
Oh wow, a lovely fresh topic, this is what puts the Katatonia board head and shoulders above the rest.

St Anger is a pile of excrement. It was OBVIOUSLY going to be a pile of excrement. But you bought it anyway? And you're blaming Metallica? I'm afraid you're the fool who's following the fool in this instance. Stop moaning about them, if they don't want to play good music anymore then that's their choice. YOU bought the CD! Even after Reload. Are you MAD?! 'tallica' should be taken off the thread-title.

Anyway, just so this thread doesn't sink into the flame-war that every Metallica thread tends to, let's focus on the good points. What's your favourite Metallica song/album? I'd have to say 'Blackened', and '...And Justice For All'.

(Good on you for liking Katatonia btw.)

Nixon is a peebis.

I just heard the new Metallica and I almost vomited, I don't what they are thinking anymore. Actually I can't say I ever knew what they were thinking because most of thier music is lame. Except for a few chosen songs.

yv said:
On stage they sounded really strangled and panted like.. I couldn't even identify "to whom the bell tolls" or "sanitarium".. Disguises: Anthony Hopkins drums, Strutting-Gorilla Chief bass, Cuckold lead guitar, Uncle Ben guitar and vocals. Eh.. it's so godfuckin' hopeless. After seeing that show I'm traumatized. Can't even listen to elder ones.

Oh hell. What can I say? What the **** is wrong with you people? Sorry 'bout the language but I just don't get it how can you not be able to identify those songs. You must've been drunk as hell or something? I saw Metallica at Roskilde and I really enjoyed the gig. First time for me seeing them live. All the old songs, o I just love 'em. And identify them too ;)

Okay, I know this new "orange" album is very strange and all that, not too brilliant in my opinion, too. But it's not bad either. Am I really almost the only one who thinks like that? Of course I don't mind that much if you're not liking it, but I'm just amazed.

I just don't know what to say :) ...Well okay maybe this. Katatonia kicks ass! Hope some day I'll at least get "Jhva Elohim Meth...The Revival" cd, 'cause the hope has been gone long ago with "Saw You Drown".

I think that The Unnamed Feeling is good,but I'm still selling my copy cause I don't need an album with one good song. I like 2-4 songs depending on the day I guess,but it's really a poor album anyway...
Oh and Saw You Drown is available through ebay.

No guitar-solo's + horrible drumsound = sucks.
Although the sng St. Anger itself isn't THAT bad...
But I won't start about the rest...
Even though I never liked Metallica :D

Yoge said:
What the **** is wrong with you people? Sorry 'bout the language..
**** :err:

Yoge said:
...but I just don't get it how can you not be able to identify those songs. You must've been drunk as hell or something?
At least the entrances were impossible to identify, but when Pet-field howled "to whom the bell tolls" even retard would smell a rat. I regret beeing sober on that gig..

TheFourthHorseman said:
I think that The Unnamed Feeling is good,but I'm still selling my copy cause I don't need an album with one good song. I like 2-4 songs depending on the day I guess,but it's really a poor album anyway...
Oh and Saw You Drown is available through ebay.
Blasphemy again.