Fuck Metallica

Deandre said:
No guitar-solo's + horrible drumsound = sucks.
Although the sng St. Anger itself isn't THAT bad...
But I won't start about the rest...
Even though I never liked Metallica :D

It's not the solos.. it's just the lack of ANY complicated guitar work (doesn't have to be a solo.. Solos are overrated because too many people feel obliged to put them in) really made it a BORING ass album. Drumsound + the AWFUL, garage-like (they wanted to make it "pure") production makes it sound like noise you hear from your neighbor's garage.. And these guys are almost 40.. not good, not good.

I found Load tolerable (was much better than the rest of the shit on American radio stations) - but this is very wearing. I would've NEVER even thought about spending my money on such an easily accessible album (you can download it ANYWHERE, it seems) before actually listening to some of the songs. And I have and it sucked.

I mean, this band is still my favorite band of all time - fuck Napster shit (get yourself a dc++ if you're still crying about it), fuck st. anger.. I can just pretend they never existed :).. The shit they've made in the 80s... is still beyond awesome. Nothing will ever change that...

dead end said:
Blasphemy again.

Blasphemy? Wtf? :tickled: *would rep you if Opera wasn't so gay*

Just the rather long excistance of this thread shows how big Metallica is. Not that that has anything to do with the music,but anyhow I'm sure they're all laughing their asses off at the people who've gone off on their last 3-4 (or 8,I mean,Kill Em All was the last good album,right?) albums.

I think I found a potential buyer for the album who might pay around $15.

Metallica, Metallica...what are u doing mazafucka...I loved u when u were young...but now u've become verry terrible! In St. Anger i hear not metal but alternative...newmetal....what is it?? It's not my Metallica...it's a mix from Limp Bizkit, Linking Park.... :ill:

This month (I don't know exactly which days, etc.), Stratovarius and Helloween are coming to Argentina. Next month, Metallica is coming too.

You can't imagine HOW HAPPY I am.. I think I'm going to put a bomb where they play.

All shit bands (for me at least) come here. Nothing interesting. I hate it. :bah:

AngelinaBlackheim said:
This month (I don't know exactly which days, etc.), Stratovarius and Helloween are coming to Argentina. Next month, Metallica is coming too.

You can't imagine HOW HAPPY I am.. I think I'm going to put a bomb where they play.

All shit bands (for me at least) come here. Nothing interesting. I hate it. :bah:

The Strat is playing in Argentina?? :erk: That sucks.
Any cool Argentinian bands to know about? :D

asphyXy said:
I gave up after Dave left the band.

HEHE asphyXy as far as I can see in your profile information you're born October 3rd, 1986.... how could you give up metallica before you were born?????? :tickled: