Fuck this

Wenda

Lady LORD
Jul 28, 2003
In a windowless void
www.myspace.com
FUck today. Fuck people who aren't returning my calls. Fuck having a headache like someone's driving a goddamn truck across my forehead. Fuck all this work avalanching in TODAY, when for the last two days I had someone here to help me, but for the rest of the week I'm alone; I feel like I'm trying to roll sewage uphill. FUck the part of me which wants to curl up with a tub of ice cream like a stereotypical idiot woman, despite the fact that I'm a fucking fitness instructor who should know better, and the last three months of responding to stress and depression that way has made me put on roughly five kilos. Fuck having to be friendly to people at work when all I want to do is tell them to piss off and leave me alone. Fuck being in love with people who will never think of you that way. Fuck not being able to forget things I should forget about. And fuck fuck FUCK not knowing what to do about any of this.

Hug please someone :cry:

You saw 25th Hour recently didn't you?

I'll give you a hug anyway! Can you just deposit about $400 into my bank account? I'll then fly up to QLD and find you. I'll give you a hug, but then I will probably have to leave for a bit. Would want to check out some of the cool places to hang whilst there. The extra money would be to find a cheap hotel cause I don't really wanna fly home on the same day. Unless I can stay at your house? I'm an average to decent cook so I would whip you up something real nice for dinner.

Sound good?

Cool. Email me and we'll sort it out. McKay

Sydo said:
Can't we just skip the hugs and get straight to the fucking?
Fuck you Sydo. I'm not putting in all the hard yards with the cooking and the travelling just for you to get all the action.

She is mine. I responded to her post first. :)

PS - It is hard to tell if people are serious or joking now that the smileys don't work

There's one thing I've learnt being a member of this board for something like 5 years or so... no matter how bad things can get, no matter how much you feel down and out... you can always take solace in the fact that you're not Terry (or Nu_Tek7) :D

Hope things get better soon :)

Wenda said:
FUck today. Fuck people who aren't returning my calls. Fuck having a headache like someone's driving a goddamn truck across my forehead. Fuck all this work avalanching in TODAY, when for the last two days I had someone here to help me, but for the rest of the week I'm alone; I feel like I'm trying to roll sewage uphill. FUck the part of me which wants to curl up with a tub of ice cream like a stereotypical idiot woman, despite the fact that I'm a fucking fitness instructor who should know better, and the last three months of responding to stress and depression that way has made me put on roughly five kilos. Fuck having to be friendly to people at work when all I want to do is tell them to piss off and leave me alone. Fuck being in love with people who will never think of you that way. Fuck not being able to forget things I should forget about. And fuck fuck FUCK not knowing what to do about any of this.

Hug please someone :cry:
Potty mouth.

Cooperman said:
There's one thing I've learnt being a member of this board for something like 5 years or so... no matter how bad things can get, no matter how much you feel down and out... you can always take solace in the fact that you're not Terry (or Nu_Tek7) :D
HAHAHAHA!

There! Now if that doesn't make you feel better, nothing will! :D

But *hugs* all the same! Call me if you need to explode at someone, OK?

Thanks, loves...

Spruce - A gentlemanly offer, but one I shall have to decline due to being slim on the cash. I definitely shall keep it in mind though for next time I'm having a shitty week.

Gore - *hugs back* thanks heaps man....

Sydo - also a gentlemanly offer. Who said chivalry is dead?

Salty - I can't come out Friday, I've got a farewell dinner to go to, but I shall take a raincheck on that hug.

Coops - hey, you're right...

Ceydn - That's ok, I don't want you back either.

Spiff - You've obviously never watched footy with me.

LT - Thanks *hugs* - I may do that.

Gavin - I know that, that's one of the reasons why I'm so frustrated...I should be able to cope with all this but for some reason I'm not. Have you a problem with my venting here?

Bucko - cheers mate...I will try.

everyone missed my awesome joke.

But then again, not everyone lives in a top 40 household

*screams*