Fuck this

That's LORD Tim Tam ice cream to you, buster!

I had to get the joke in there before Lord Tim did. So it probably doesn't work as well coming from me :D

Well...at least I'm cured of the desire to eat ice cream.

I've set myself a project to cheer myself up - I'm going to create a battlejacket. :headbang: A lunch-hour's worth of hunting has turned up a vintage denim number from Levi's, second hand and faded, girly style (tight, mid-forearm length sleeves, and short enough to bare midriff).

I've got a small haul of patches to begin it with: Helloween (generic, 1990), Dio (British Tour), Iron Maiden (an Eddie head and a slightly ragged Beast on the Road), Megadeth (Countdown), Pink Floyd (Division Bell), Metallica (Puppets), Warlock (generic), and Anthrax (Persistence of Time). Ebay didn't turn up much that I liked the look of, just a generic Queen logo and two more Floyds (The Wall and DSotM), which I'm sniffing at. I'm not sure what the main backpiece will be yet, but I've got a few thoughts.

I just felt like sharing that. :)

I fashionably late....Is your day any better today Kaz?

Im only 10 minutes up the road if you need to beat someone up to let the frustration out, I can handle it.....maybe

Heavens - no pics yet, I haven't even started putting it together. But forget what I said about there not being stuff on ebay that I liked - I just didn't have the right search paramaters. I've got to winnow out a short list now. :)

Agh, yesterday was shaping up so well - but then I got hit by a car on the way home :(

I'm mostly ok. I got away with nasty cuts and bruises and some minor concussion, which has cleared up by this morning. Fortunately the car was slowing down to take a corner - not quite enough, it turned out - and wasn't going as fast as normal. I was on a pedestrian crossing going from one part of the bikeway to another. I don't remember the collision but I suspect I took the brunt of it on my right hip, because my arse there is sore as fuck this morning. :erk: Miraculously my bike is also mostly ok, the back wheel and handlebars are bent but it made it through. Which is more than you can say for her car, because I did a pretty fucking good job on her windscreen with my head. Hooray for bike helmets.

So yeah, that's one corner I'll be walking across from now on, it's a bitch of a spot visibility-wise for both drivers and bikes :erk: