Fuck Israel, Fuck Bush, and fuck that "Cunt"daleeza Rice bytch...

This was on Cnn.com and on the news last night as well. They also had a poll on cnn.com aksing if we found it offending or not.

This is really irresponsible from Bush, I mean I like me a funny president, but his timing is way off and quite frankly disgusting.

I was not going to vote this year after the fiasco 4 years ago, but I believe this clown must get out of office.

Even if he conveniently finds Bin Laden before the election, I would vote him out. Thanks for the war, now lets have someone else clean up your mess and make this country great again. This fucker is a real embarassment.

Nah, just home to Cambridge for the summer. Maybe ;) But it looks like I may have a summer job measuring heavy metal(!!!!!!!!) isotope ratios in ore deposits in the Natural Histroy Museum, so I may stay in London :)

EDIT: If I do go home come up to Cambridge, we can still do touristy shit, and drink. Just at a slightly higher price ;)

I usually don't drink much around non-drinkers, but for entertainment purposes I'd get loaded at least one time during my visit. ;)

Oh worry not, if went to the bar in my halls, most of my lecturers would be there. And believe me when I say, most of them could probably (and would definitely try to) drink you under the table! They all earn a decent amount too, so after a few drinks you can persuade them to pay!

If not I'll drinka few and make sure you have a lot more! WIN! :D

Heh, that sounds like the political science staff at my college. Many drinking sessions before and after class in that department (and especially award functions); that combined with their generally conservative slant made our whole department the outcasts on a very liberal, mostly straight edge campus. :D

How the fuck did this thread get on about drinking?

Ah, it was me, but JayKeeley set me up. :cool: