Fuck you, religious America.

When I die I like to believe I don't really, but party with a handsome man named Jesus and a bearded man named God and all my homies and my deceased cat Copernicus :)

Please enlighten me on how the universe is not infinite and only "boundless".

All right.

Last poke into this thread. Then I'm gonna start posting cool videos if it stays on topic.

The universe is boundless because it has no boundary. Like the surface of an expanding sphere, which is what it is--only in a myriad more dimensions than 3.

An infinite universe would be a never ending abyss of space extending in all directions.

I would consider myself a little agnostic just because I accept the limitations of my own mind and must cater to that which is beyond current empirical or tangible evidence. But to an evangelical dickwad, the definition of an agnostic is "Hey! a guy that I can endlessly rape with my informational brochures and shitty contest draws in order to lure them into our conglomerate edifice *cough* I mean, church of god."

No, the universe is defined as all the stuff: the matter, the energy, the galaxies, planets, humans, romulans, everything that is, IS the universe. there is not an infinite amount of stuff, for lack of a better word.

I should have been more clear: space and time.

I mean, there's an entire universe in our bodies but when someone mentions *the universe*, usually it's about space and time.

Goddamn this thread makes me wanna listen to Gojira.

82031435_5e22f95d93.jpg