Fuckin' THRASH!

Lol Dave Mustaine is one of the few american clean vocalists I actually like :rofl: Most of the time accents make it annoying.

^the fact that you dont share yer bootlegs with people is even sadder you dick.

i've contributed to the cob live thread so if thats what you're on about quit yer bitchin.

nice! Lets toss in some Bulldozer, Sadus, Death Angel, Toxic Holocaust, Blood Tsunami, Ghoul, Watch them Die...

...and one that I'm surprised I forgot to mention, the mighty mighty VENOM

I wouldn't call Ghoul or Watch Them Die full thrash if thats what this thread is about, but otherwise, those bands fucking rule! i've never heard of bulldozer, and if they're as good as those other bands, i'll check em out.

Venom started extreme metal in general, drawing inspiration from thrash mostly. They just entitled an album 'Black Metal'.

Their seminal album Black Metal lent its name to the up and coming subgenre of the same name. Indeed Black Metal is frequently regarded as the main creative force within the metal scene, (although it is not black metal as we persee it nowadays) with other related subgenres seeing relative stasis since the late 1990s and early 2000s.