fucking emo sob's

Everyone with half a brain knows you can't kill yourself cutting your wrists. You can't get any more poser than that!

oh, you actually could have some succes at suicide if you cut your wrists and sink them in warm water....that way the blood flows slowly till the end, and it's a TERRIBLE death. One would feel cold, puke, drift, things like that. Emo folks wouldn't have the balls and would back away from the hot bath, crying for their mamas

BloodyScalpel said:
Everyone with half a brain knows you can't kill yourself cutting your wrists. You can't get any more poser than that!

oh, you actually could have some succes at suicide if you cut your wrists and sink them in warm water....that way the blood flows slowly till the end, and it's a TERRIBLE death. One would feel cold, puke, drift, things like that. Emo folks wouldn't have the balls and would back away from the hot bath, crying for their mamas

read

once i was thinking about what i'd do if i ever wanted to kill myself.

Then i thought "ok, if i kill myself in a suffering way, like cutting my wrists and bleeding to death or something of that kind, then i'm just plain retarded"
so i decided that shooting myself was the best way.

But that's 0% fun visually. Since i'm pyromaniac since i'm a kid, i decided that i'd burn myself alive. But shit, that's too painful, so íd just cover myself with gasoline, make a small trail, light the trail, shoot myself, and then the body would auto-burn.

But hey, what's cooler than a flaming corpse? a FLYING flaming corpse! So i'd do it all sitting on my appartment's window, and when i blasted my head off, i'd fall on my back and start the free fall from the 6th floor.

But hey, let's add some nakedness and anti-flame gel around my thing, and there we have it: a full blown, burning, flying, naked suicidal dead body, with my manhood preserved for the future generations.

*SCWHING*

(good lord, i am so fucking sleepy right now :lol: )

Heavenscent said:
Finding the thread with the emo-article
I found one about Alexi trying to commit suicide. Would that qualify as emo?
I forgot to bump it up though... Let me find it again! :D

BloodyScalpel said:
gordofr8kd.jpg
Hey, isn't that Alexi with a Nightwish tshirt?