FUCKING POWERMETAL!! (first time reamping & new vocals)

I think everything sounds fine, I'd just put some epic reverb on the vocals, and maybe pan the choir on bouth sides?
or make the 2nd one on the left side, instead of bouth on the right one...something like this
and I dont think that the doublebass passages are too loud, but
*AUFS MAUL HAU* gern geschehn ;)

Haha danke für´s "Auf´s Maul hauen" Ich brauch das einfach manchmal :D

I also think, the doublebass part is quite okay, after I set the drums more in the back. Though The choir needs some work yet, you´re right Mago. Mixing wise I will bed my vocals in the choir. I wanna try to add a female choir on the left (10´clock) and the men choir right (2 o´clock). When it´s working, okay..if not I just put the men choir in the middle.

@Analgrinder, thank you very much. You are the man! :kickass:

Good job dude:kickass: Digging the second guitar riff and those acustic guitars. About the mix, I think that the guitars are really undergained. In my opinion would work better with more gain. I know that this is a real drum but the Hit hat seems fake as hell:ill: and he is also too bright. But anyway you did a very good job and your voice is killer here.

Thank you, Nuno! :) I´m glad, you think it´s good. Hmmm why some of you guys think, the hihat sounds fake ("as hell" actually). It´s real and it sounds like IMO. Though to admit, It may be a bit too bright. Any news about the "2minutes" cover btw?

because it doesnt have much dynamic. Well, that´s what I think. See your PM, but I still waiting for Digital tracks:loco:

because it doesnt have much dynamic. Well, that´s what I think. See your PM, but I still waiting for Digital tracks:loco:

Maybe I should use an extra microphone for the hi-hat and ride cymbal the next time..(only used overheads for the cymbals).

Oh my god, I just listen to your 2mtmidnight mix..it´s fucking awesome, Nuno! :) I´m fucking sure you are pissed as hell, cause you´ll have to wait on Digital :loco: That simply sucks :puke:

Maybe our dear Felix just hits the hi-hat like a machine in madness^^
(damn that one was weak haha)

I think the highhat is ok,its not great, but its also not that bad...but that last time I tried to capture the highhat just with the other overheadmics it didnt work out too well.
I programmed the entire overheads in SD2.0 :lol:

the akustik part also sounds great, how did you record that one? and with which acoustic?

Maybe I should use an extra microphone for the hi-hat and ride cymbal the next time..(only used overheads for the cymbals).

Oh my god, I just listen to your 2mtmidnight mix..it´s fucking awesome, Nuno! :) I´m fucking sure you are pissed as hell, cause you´ll have to wait on Digital :loco: That simply sucks :puke:

Yeah you could try a mic there to see if you achieve better results.

Thanks a lot dude:kickass: I not pissed, seriously, but it´s truth that it´s a bit annoying to wait so much time. Because it´s not only for me, but also for you and stilllifer. We have our shit done and we all are waiting for the same.

Maybe our dear Felix just hits the hi-hat like a machine in madness^^
(damn that one was weak haha)

Hahaha Mago I´m a passionate fan of "weak jokes"..welcome to the club. But that wasn´t that bad at all :lol: You see me laughing right now.

the akustik part also sounds great, how did you record that one? and with which acoustic?

I used a Washburn D12s (steel) and the Yamaha APX with nylon strings. For the Washburn I used the Neumann TLM103 and for the APX I used the build in pick up, what I think about it´s an awesome pup.

Hahaha Mago I´m a passionate fan of "weak jokes"..welcome to the club. But that wasn´t that bad at all :lol: You see me laughing right now.
haha na wenigstens ;)

I used a Washburn D12s (steel) and the Yamaha APX with nylon strings. For the Washburn I used the Neumann TLM103 and for the APX I used the build in pick up, what I think about it´s an awesome pup.
Nice! thanks for the information! Did you use any special strings for the steel guitar?
I need to get some soon and record all the acoustic parts for our album
my western guitar isnt that great at all (aldi^^) but it does the job.
but now that I've got some reference tone, I'll know when its time to upgrade the acoustic gear hahaha

You can route schedules unto a maximum one year in advance which strengthens your long term planning potential. Google calendar and the Microsoft outlook or any standard being followed and appreciated amidst your network of contacts could be synchronized with your online scheduling software so that altogether activities are in unison avoiding confusion and mismatch. --- JANICE NOBLER. For more information, visit coconut7.com

Spamming cunt. :mad:

Carlos, my friend :kickass: THANK YOU!

I´m really gettin a better feeling about this song. For fuck´s sake, AGAIN I began thinking doubtful about a song of mine..(like the last song, I rejected). This is a problem, cause I´m very fast by dooming my work of month. It´s so good to hear your opinion about my vocals.

Please do me a favor, come and hit me in the face. It´s first time this happened to me: I accidentally overwrote my save, after I rendered the drums to one stereosum :heh: Okay, It could be possible searching the thousand files and puzzle it together again, but FFFUUUU....:puke:

I will try what I can do about this problem and I´ve already an Idea...re-recording :D

Hey man like I said, some of it could also be the monitors I was listening on ... I'm definitely in the market for a new set. Doesn't matter really, the double bass sections are such a small part of the whole, and on the whole, the mix and tune is fantastic :kickass:

As for overwriting saves and such ... well, I think a lot of us have been there *cough cough* :D

Oh mates! I´m really happy, you like it so far. You can be corious about the 3 guestsolos then :) This will be the icing on the cake!

I´ll answer some of your thread contributions in detail, when I´ve more time. Thanks for your words! I really appreciate it :kickass:

haha na wenigstens ;)

Nice! thanks for the information! Did you use any special strings for the steel guitar?
I need to get some soon and record all the acoustic parts for our album
my western guitar isnt that great at all (aldi^^) but it does the job.
but now that I've got some reference tone, I'll know when its time to upgrade the acoustic gear hahaha

Very welcome, mate!

I didn´t use special steel strings for it, pretty standard ones..I actually cannot say the exact strenght, dude. Aldi?? Haha yes, but I´m sure my Lidl acoustic will top your aldi guitar :lol: About my washburn, it sounds good yeah, but it´s also the microphone (tlm103) and the mackie preamps what does the job 100% perfect. The APX you hear 4:11 on the left speaker..it´s the only track with nylon strings. All other tracks were washburn.

As for overwriting saves and such ... well, I think a lot of us have been there *cough cough*

@Carlos, that was one of the most annoying moments in my life :lol: This will never happen to me again...for fuck´s sake.

Very welcome, mate!

I didn´t use special steel strings for it, pretty standard ones..I actually cannot say the exact strenght, dude. Aldi?? Haha yes, but I´m sure my Lidl acoustic will top your aldi guitar :lol: About my washburn, it sounds good yeah, but it´s also the microphone (tlm103) and the mackie preamps what does the job 100% perfect. The APX you hear 4:11 on the left speaker..it´s the only track with nylon strings. All other tracks were washburn.

Ah ok, then I'll just get some new strings.
The guitar from Aldi (or "hofer" as we Ösis call it ;) ) doesnt sound that bad for the price...let's see what I can do with it and a PG81 ^^

Ah ok, then I'll just get some new strings.
The guitar from Aldi (or "hofer" as we Ösis call it ;) ) doesnt sound that bad for the price...let's see what I can do with it and a PG81 ^^

Haha I know dude. Before I bought the Apx, I also used a cheap acoustic guitar from Lidl..it still sounds good. Classical guitars can really sound awesome in non expensive areas. I don´t have made any experience with the PG81, but I´ve heared it´s pretty good!

Haha I know dude. Before I bought the Apx, I also used a cheap acoustic guitar from Lidl..it still sounds good. Classical guitars can really sound awesome in non expensive areas. I don´t have made any experience with the PG81, but I´ve heared it´s pretty good!

Yeah the PG81 works great for our vocals (I dont need much EQ on it for my voice), guess it will work out with the guitar
das einzige problem is dass die billigsdorfer gitarre an manchen tagen schnorrt wie die hölle :lol: (sry dont know how to say that in english^^)