FUCKING POWERMETAL!! (first time reamping & new vocals)

Yeah the PG81 works great for our vocals (I dont need much EQ on it for my voice), guess it will work out with the guitar
das einzige problem is dass die billigsdorfer gitarre an manchen tagen schnorrt wie die hölle :lol: (sry dont know how to say that in english^^)

For me the next microphones will be some rode nt´s oh for drums or small orchestras. This is so overdue, I´m still working with some cheap samson on the drums..haha but I decided getting a new guitar with decent pubs für rythm first. All my money I earn flows directly in the goddamn studio. I don´t have a car, man.

How the hell did I miss this... FELIX! You got SERIOUS vocal talent man - the first thing that "hit me in the face" was the powerful vocals - man, great, great job! I really like this song dude - MOOOOAARR!!!!!!!!!!

:D

How the hell did I miss this... FELIX! You got SERIOUS vocal talent man - the first thing that "hit me in the face" was the powerful vocals - man, great, great job! I really like this song dude - MOOOOAARR!!!!!!!!!!

:D

HELL YEAH, CHRIS!!! :kickass: I´m glad, you like it. Thank you very, very much. Mind you, this song gets 3 guest solos yet to come. I´m currently working on the fourth M&M song, while the lead guitar guys prepare for battle.

Sounds great Felix, though I never would have guessed these guitars were re-amped, they still sound super similar to your old tones IMO :lol: I dig it, though they are a bit furry and indistinct; great song though, and did you re-record the vocals from the last time you posted them? Either way, I like them more now, so much power and emotion especially in those high notes, sounds great :kickass:

Sounds great Felix, though I never would have guessed these guitars were re-amped, they still sound super similar to your old tones IMO :lol: I dig it, though they are a bit furry and indistinct; great song though, and did you re-record the vocals from the last time you posted them? Either way, I like them more now, so much power and emotion especially in those high notes, sounds great :kickass:

Thanks for your kind words, Marcus :headbang:

Oh I think, I have the answer for ya. I tryed to let it sound pretty similar to the "Gunslinger´s Ka". In the end the album should be homogeneous and even as possible for me. So I adapted it..(this leads to another problem..."The world has moved again" has nothing in common with this two heavy tracks soundwise AND i´m not satisfied with it anymore, so this definitively needs a detailed production overhaul)

I re-recorded a lot of the vocals and those who I kept, I fixed the intonation issues manually. I´m very glad, you like my vocals on this track, cause it was a struggle :)

For me the next microphones will be some rode nt´s oh for drums or small orchestras. This is so overdue, I´m still working with some cheap samson on the drums..haha but I decided getting a new guitar with decent pubs für rythm first. All my money I earn flows directly in the goddamn studio. I don´t have a car, man.

Hahaha. yeah I know....I'd need a new acoustic or some better vocal/overhead mics too...but I decidet to spend the earned money on new pickups for the epiphone :D...yeah, I also dont have a car^^

Hahaha. yeah I know....I'd need a new acoustic or some better vocal/overhead mics too...but I decidet to spend the earned money on new pickups for the epiphone :D...yeah, I also dont have a car^^

The car´s I could affort, sound not half as good as a Dual Rectifier :lol: And it´s not easy gettin´ my dream car here..A black Trans am with a talking board computer (big Hasselhoff fan) hahahaha.

AHAHAHAHAA "aki lucki foa frieeeeedom". the first song I can remember after "unchain my heart" :headbang:

lol I think everyone wants a KITT ;)
as a kid I wanted it as a toy so badly, and someday I got it as RC-Car :loco:

Some time ago I saw some knightrider reboot on tv :)lol:), with a Shelby GT 500 (the mustang from shelby), looked nice imo. but the trans am is undefeatable anyway :lol:

Haha or do you know "Garner" from Baywatch? He had this quad thingy driving around the beach, looking if some silicon girls needs help (although they don´t sink) :lol:

Okay joking aside, BACK TO TOPIC! :) I will do another mixing update today. After I strictly hold out the (really needed) distance of the song, I actually realized the guitar sound is a way too middy and dark. So kudos to all guys who try telling me this since days. I´m reasonable now, forgive me ;)

Any updates about the lead contributions, Lasse, Keregioz? Wolfgang already did a solo, but he´s not satisfied with it so far..(and he is a bit sad, that he only gets such a small spot) Hahaha not that I wanna impose any pressure to you or anything ;) But...Wolfgang Zenk (former Sieges Even, 7for4) This guy is one of the best guitar player in this fucking world IMO.

The song sounds great! The guitars dont have much bite for my taste. Great song , doesnt sound like powermetal Im used to, cept vox and acoustic riffs.

The song sounds great! The guitars dont have much bite for my taste. Great song , doesnt sound like powermetal Im used to, cept vox and acoustic riffs.

Thanks bro! :kickass:

I did a mixing update, especially for the guitars. Here´s a small clip. In comparison this sound is much more pleasent for my ears. Can you confim it, dudes?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2414899/guitars_eq_new.mp3

Tell me what you think.

Wolfgang already did a solo, but he´s not satisfied with it so far..(and he is a bit sad, that he only gets such a small spot) Hahaha not that I wanna impose any pressure to you or anything ;) But...Wolfgang Zenk (former Sieges Even, 7for4) This guy is one of the best guitar player in this fucking world IMO.

THAT Wolfgang???

I fuckin LOVE Sieges Even :headbang:

Thats killer man ... no wonder you're as good as you are ;)

"Uneven" is still one of my favorite prog/metal/jazz/fusion/whatever the fuck discs

Thank you, Carlos :oops:

Yeah "Uneven" is very spectacular rythm wise. I bought "Sophisticated" for more than 40 Euros, cause it´s so rarely at these times. Dude, I´m glad I don´t have to go in lead battle with Wolfgang haha..(I renounce my spot, cause I promised Lasse & Keregioz to perform solos and there are only 3 spots), but under the line I did enough anyway..fucking all, except the guest solos :lol:

Hey not to hijack the thread but you still have an invitation for a guest solo on one of my tunes if you want it. Its actually the last of the 3 I was gonna have a guest solo on and the other two are already being worked on by the other guys.

I think you should feel more than comfortable going up against me in a solo battle :p hahahaha