Funny Opeth review

Sadistik

Let me die in solitude...
May 30, 2001
California
Visit site
Haha...thought I'd share this with you...it was on Amazon.com's review page for Morningrise, I was curious as to what other people said, but this was the best!
here it is:

Opeth is not good, June 4, 2001
Reviewer: A music fan from: here
Imagine Limp Bizkit mixed with classical music, it might sound ok if they knew how to play their instuments . Not good, not worth buying, liten to the new album from Cold or Linkin Park, now theres REAL talent .

thats funny as hell if you ask me! I esp like the "if they knew how to play" comment. This is one UNINFORMED individual:rolleyes:

Rofl. Well, obviously it's a provocateur, seeing as he knew how to push buttons. Silly; pity him for having to use such inferior means to gain attention. The last fool has not been born yet. =)

You might remember the discussion about flaming some threads ago. Well that if something is the best flamebait I've ever seen!

ROTFLMAO!

Protoss, let's bash beer caskets instead of skulls, shall we?

LOL. Wow that made my day, i'm still laughing. That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time, thank you for sharing it Sadistik. Made my day a little better.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

what a fucking deformed clitoris! now we can really tell this shit head doesn't even listen to music properly... let alone play it.

Just one thing... Now Opeth has been out a lot longer than those looser fuckrags.. Limp Dick. and I think in itself thats saying something....

Opeth are really tight with their instruments too in even all its complexity. Limp Shit isn't complex at all.. its easy to play (not that you'd want to).

and not only that its the biggest fucking insult in the world to relate Opeth to Limp Dick. There is nothing limp about Opeth.

lets just pity the ignorance... and/or stupidity. We're above that kind of people and its funny to look down and see their wee little heads. (ok now is the time to spit the bigest gorbie you can! :) )

I'm too disgusted to laugh right now:mad: It just goes to show what kind of dumb asses we have walking around out there! How could someone even mention "Limp Biscuit" in the same breath as "Opeth"? What the hell's with these cheap talantless cereal box bands that have to name themselves after food products?:confused: :mad: :mad:

Oh my damn fucking god, WHAT A FUCKING TROLL. I'm still not conscious enough. Did I just read a comparison between limp bigshit and opeth?! What shit are these reviewers consuming? This is almost like comparing a car to a boeing, though in this case the car would be one of those already falling rotten.

*places head in hands*
I cant bring myself to laugh at such stupidity... maybe this is what Mikeal was talking about in his 'dispise of the human race' theme in Blackwater Park... even though its my least favorite album, its got the most agreeable theme.

WHAT HAVE PEOPLE BEEN REDUCED TO?

You want funny? Read the Amazon official review for the really sucky Grade 8 album:

Amazon.com Shithead said:
Editorial Reviews
Album Description
Hardcore rockers Grade 8 are ready to give Mudvayne, Saliva & Opeth a run for their money. These street-smart LA-based lads are releasing their self-titled debut album on Lava Records. 2003.

well, what can you expect from a guy who listens to Linkin Park and believe they have real talent? I Let`s all just think really low of this character for a couple of seconds and just forget him...

Sadistik said:
Imagine Limp Bizkit mixed with classical music, it might sound ok if they knew how to play their instuments . Not good, not worth buying, liten to the new album from Cold or Linkin Park, now theres REAL talent .
I'm glad this person dosen't like Opeth. When a person tells you to go to either Cold or Linkin Park for talent....run away and don't look back. :hotjump: