Funny shit that Anders has said live.

"What do you wanna hear?....I said what do you want to hear?!"

*inaudible crowd mumbling*

"We don't have any song called Yu-huhhuh."

I think that's from the Live In Citta bootleg.

There's so many fucking things he's said that I think is funny, some that I can remember ontop of my head:

During a really special 2004 show in Gothenburg where they played Behind Space with the original line-up (Mikael singing), after the performance Anders takes the mic and says "I've always wanted to see In Flames live, damn they're good"

Also, when he's making fun of the old people on Wacken, Rock Am Ring etc.

Can't think of any more at the moment cause there is so many, I'll come back if I remember something more.

I went to a show in December 2008 in New York City. At some point in the show (before they did Dead God In Me), there was this group of friends trying to push their friend into the pit. So, Anders sees that happening and he says "Hey pussy, get in the pit... Come on, move along. While you do that we're going to play a little bit of Scorpions." And they play 10 seconds of Rock You Like A Hurricane then Anders does some funny leg dance thing. It stops and he comes back to the mic and says "I hope you didn't videotape that. And please don't put it on youtube, my friends."

In 2009, Birmingham, England (was Taste of Chaos tour, i think, with Killswitch Engage).

Anders says: "There's love in the air tonight... it's me and my beer". Random, but hilarious!

The crowd kept chanting "TAKE THIS LIFE!! TAKE THIS LIFE!!", and Ander's kept saying "No it's not Take This Life", instead playing another song. And after they played a song (can't remember which, although it was near the end of the set and was probably something less well known) the stage went silent and he said: "I think you know what song we are gonna play for you now... Takey This Life!"

Anders is a legend! :worship:

I went to a show in December 2008 in New York City. At some point in the show (before they did Dead God In Me), there was this group of friends trying to push their friend into the pit. So, Anders sees that happening and he says "Hey pussy, get in the pit... Come on, move along. While you do that we're going to play a little bit of Scorpions." And they play 10 seconds of Rock You Like A Hurricane then Anders does some funny leg dance thing. It stops and he comes back to the mic and says "I hope you didn't videotape that. And please don't put it on youtube, my friends."
Haha I know that one. It's on YouTube and I saw it :p Anders leg dance to Rock Me Like A Hurricane is hilarious.

Anders seems like a pretty cool guy. I've seen some funny stuff on youtube :p

He says all sorts of weird shit on the various live bootlegs I have :D

One that always makes me chuckle is something about people putting on their "dancing shoes" for Cloud Conencted :D

Citta Club:

Anders: "What song do you guys want to hear next?"

Crowd: *disorganised shouting*

Anders: "We don't have any song called 'Yuhuhuuhuh'"

EDIT: shit, this one's already been posted.

Oh well. When I saw them in Glasgow one time, Anders got some lassie to pour Coca Cola on the audience from the balcony...