Future gigs...

Saphira

†Black Rose Immortal†
Nov 4, 2001
Australia
Hey... nice to see a Fury board up... :D
I didn't get to catch you's at the Highway Inn, so good luck with your gigs elsewhere, and hope the interstate crowds love Fury as much as us Adelaidians do :p :headbang:

G'day Evey... :)

Damn you Tim, you stole our most valued band! :cry:
They'll be back anyhoo...

Evey, that was RUDE... You bitch! :loco:

'Tis Darren here from the band in question with some good news. It looks like we'll be playing a few around August/September, I know it's still a while away but hang tight!! Failing that you could travel to Whyalla with us in July :)

I have to say also that the interstate crowds have been fantastic for us (which is why we seem to be going there all the time :)), and it's easier for us to organise gigs in those places. Bizarre, huh!?!

When Fury will tour world wide- and will reach the shores of Israel - tell me please half a year before - the sells will jump to the roof with the CD's busnise and a 1500 people gig is promised - in the same place where Ancient Rites and At The Gates preformed couple of years ago...only local (But still exellent) bands like Salem (that was voted for the promising metal artists in the year 1995 by the Headbanger's ball in MTV), Eternal gray, Emblaze and Lehavoth - those are great bands, but we want to see here some real Thrash stirkers like Fury, Ritual Carnage, Destruction and others... Kreator are supposed to come here in the coming monthes, and Lock-up as well, but according to the military situations... everything is on hold...

Hey Darren!
When you guys come back to Adelaide, set a gig up with our band.. :D Hopefully we will actually have a song written by then.. :lol:
Evey, Im gonna get someone to tab Carcass for ya.. :loco:

:headbang:

Dazza mate.. :p That would be great if we could do a few gigs with you when we get our shit together. Its so bloody hard to find members that are going to be fully committed to the band. :cry:
But anyways, i hope all the gigs go well interstate.. Show them all how good Adelaide metal is!! :headbang:

Sally.. Your macabre! Hahaha.. -Personal joke-
Matt's a ferret.. LOL

Evey, 2 posts... YOU SUCK!
Bakabray... Yesum... *Goes psycho* :loco:

:err:

Anyhoo..

Our band is going to be pure heavy metal, right to the fucking core.. :p :headbang:
Im sick of all this shit metal thats coming out.

MILF... MILF... -Personal Joke..- *Whacks Evey over the head for looking at my computer* Slut...

:)

Go me - Go, Go - Go me!! 2 posts!! Im damn proud actaully.. well not really but i will just pretend to be so i dont look like an idiot! *coughs* Too late! Shit, im paying myself out here.. I will just shut up now. *hides*

Hmm.. I am bringer of light!! I sure am..
No shit Sally, of course we're going to be pure fucking metal..
We know that some bands are fucking shit but at least their up there making their own music.. even if it is crud.

Sally mate, you found any bass tabs to Carcass yet? I can ask you cuz your next to me, but this is more fun. :loco:

Eeeew.. *thinks about primary school* Im going to keep my mouth shut and not say anything about anyone.. Especially bum pinching. :p

You are the strongest link.. HELLO!

Originally posted by NorthernDarkness
Go me - Go, Go - Go me!! 2 posts!! Im damn proud actaully.. well not really but i will just pretend to be so i dont look like an idiot! *coughs* Too late! Shit, im paying myself out here.. I will just shut up now. *hides*

Haha, you just spelt actually wrong... DUMBASS..

:err:

Hmm.. I am bringer of light!! I sure am..
No shit Sally, of course we're going to be pure fucking metal..
We know that some bands are fucking shit but at least their up there making their own music.. even if it is crud.

Yeah, I guess so! Kudos to the bands that are out there giging, because we aren't.. :cry:
But soon, my dear.. soon!

Sally mate, you found any bass tabs to Carcass yet? I can ask you cuz your next to me, but this is more fun. :loco:

Im trying! You fucking do it yourself lazy bitch.. :) I love you...
Nah, Im finding someone to kindly tab it for me... for you! So we'll cover it soon.. Mwuahahaaaa!!

Eeeew.. *thinks about primary school* Im going to keep my mouth shut and not say anything about anyone.. Especially bum pinching. :p

You are the strongest link.. HELLO!

:eek:

You are an idiot. That is all.

:rolleyes: Actually... A C T U A L L Y... Actually
I'll remember that one for the future.

Your no fun anymore.. What happened to the old Sally i used to know? We used to joke.. and fart.. together! Hahaha.. :lol: Just jokes. I will save us the embarrassment and pretend that didn't happen.

Hallo, Jeg heter Evey.. Hvordan stor det til? Hva heter De? God day...

Dont you hear no evil.. Dont you see no evil... Dont you play no evil..
CUZ IM FREE!!!!

~Blinks..~

Now I remember why I don't like going out in public with you...
YOUR AN EMBARRASSMENT TO SOCIETY!

:wave:

Hey Defiler we'd love to get overseas soon!! Plans are in store to try and get across the shores to Europe in 2003 but we shall see what the metal gods have in store for us! We just need a few people we can trust to set things up for us or a label backing us to do the same. We'd have to rename the place Thrashrael:)

Sally, Evey, I have Carcass tabs if you would like them - we're just waiting for the rhythm section of the band - ie. Steve, Derek, and Mick - to start learning them. Myself and Rick already know Incarnated Solvent Abuse, and I know practically all the Heartwork songs.

Just let me know.

Darren, do you have the bass tab to Black Star by Carcass? It's really hard to find good songs that have bass tabs... cuz people are too lazy to figure it out.. Just like me! :D

Which song have you decided to cover?

I need to start having lessons again and know all the bloody theory shit i should know already! :mad:

Have fun..
Stay safe...

Sally, ...Me? An embarrassment? NEVER!

Think I've got the guitar one lying about but as I don't play bass I can't help you there. I could probably learn it and teach it to you without much hassle. We'll probably be covering Incarnated Solvent Abuse at one of our next shows. Then we'll maybe learn Heartwork.

Hmm... thanks Darren! I think Sally is getting someone to tab it for me anyway.. :)
I will be looking forward to headbanging at your next gig here.. I'll even wear my Fury top and all! :headbang:
Oh yeah, i owe you $5 for that aswell.. :D

Hey...! Where's my Fury top? :p

I already have the tab to Black Star, but it's only the guitar tab which I was just learning. Evey, Im still finding the bass for you!
You need to learn the lyrics so we can do it together... :heh:
It's gonna be crazy! :headbang:

Darren, that Carcass song would be excellent to cover... I'd be front row, center... :D

R.I.P Carcass... :cry:

Oy, Sally... Are you online?? Hmm this thing confuses me..
Yep.. i'll try and learn the lyrics tonight..
Haha.. i asked my mum to get some information for my sewing assignment and when i went to work.. she said i've done it for you!! And guess how many fucking pages it was?? 39!!
I've got it shortened to about 27... lol

:rolleyes: <--- That face is the cutest!~

Anywayz.. Sally, have fun at geetar.. I'll see you tomorrow, bright and early, babe.. ;) That face looks like Celeste.. heh.

Im leaving.. i think im going to the pub.. woo! I love pub grub.. Yee-haw! :)

Goddamn those faces are cute..
Stay metal...

Sorry Sally, we've run out. You'll either have to wait till we order more or fight Evey for hers.

Only kidding. We've got a couple left so I'll leave one aside for you if you want me to.