I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but nearly the entire first 2 pages of the forum are your posts linking to your youtube channel. On a forum that's pretty dead compared to what it used to be, its really not stimulating much discussion here and just clouding things up more. Perhaps you could just add your videos to a single thread and try and stimulate some discussion there, unless your goal is just spamming and shamelessly getting your play count up.

Reactions: Nivan Sharma
I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but nearly the entire first 2 pages of the forum are your posts linking to your youtube channel. On a forum that's pretty dead compared to what it used to be, its really not stimulating much discussion here and just clouding things up more. Perhaps you could just add your videos to a single thread and try and stimulate some discussion there, unless your goal is just spamming and shamelessly getting your play count up.
I agree i'm sorry I just wanted to get my numbers up. I'll be more engaging and thank you for the feedback it helps me out a lot :)

Reactions: Mutonium